Song Titled "The Seeker" on the Guns N' Roses Setlist for Nottingham

AxlIsGod.

The guy that are selling it on eBay: "I WORK IN THE EVENTS INDUSTRY AND SO HAVE ACCESS TO MANY PIECES OF CONCERT MEMORABILIA SUCH AS SET LISTS , GUITAR PICS ETC"

I checked his account and he have so many cool things, Bumble picks, Zakk Wyld picks and a lot of set lists

Well... lets see!

That's valuable info, thanks.

<_<

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck? People are actually bidding for these? It's just paper with some plain text on it; I could make one and print it out in five minutes, along with the other set lists this dude is selling.

My thoughts exactly...

Fair enough if it included the pass but it doesn't even haha.

The guy that are selling it on eBay: "I WORK IN THE EVENTS INDUSTRY AND SO HAVE ACCESS TO MANY PIECES OF CONCERT MEMORABILIA SUCH AS SET LISTS , GUITAR PICS ETC"

I checked his account and he have so many cool things, Bumble picks, Zakk Wyld picks and a lot of set lists

Well... lets see!

<_<

:question:

Well... lets see!

<_<

You wasn't being sarcastic?

What the fuck? People are actually bidding for these? It's just paper with some plain text on it; I could make one and print it out in five minutes, along with the other set lists this dude is selling.

jokes on you for not thinking of doing it before and selling it on ebay :tongue2:

(just messing with you dude)

Well... lets see!

<_<

No haha, I was sure it was fake but knowing the guy is actually selling many other hard-to-get band memorabilia, it may be not. :xmasssanta:

Well... lets see!

<_<

No haha, I was sure it was fake but knowing the guy is actually selling many other hard-to-get band memorabilia, it may be not. :xmasssanta:

LOL, i'm sorry man o/

Why do they even bother printing setlists n' stuff?....they play the same songs pretty much every night. THe show is more or less exactly the same each night (this used to bother me during the UYI heyday tours as well). Bit stale for me personally after seeing them plenty of times and just having the same set, attitude, approach etc.

I reckon this is fake. Very fake. Not only does it have all those unrealistic songs on there, but it doesn't even have civil war, something which they always play now, lol

Also if its meant to be what the band can play, then surely crazy & used to love her would be on it too

Edited by OJones90