Song Titled "The Seeker" on the Guns N' Roses Setlist for Nottingham

AxlIsGod.

Found a picture of the setlist from the nottingham show on the 19th may, last weekend:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES-SET-LIST-NOTTINGHAM-ARENA-19-5-2012-/200765498906?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2ebe8e661a

Bottom of the set is a song titled "The Seeker" anyone know anything of this? pretty sure it wasnt on the 2011/UCAP setlists? But now theres no Goin down...

Discuss.

Edited by AxlIsGod.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is fake.

can't imagine Axl considers Perfect crime...

Yeah, very fake. Axl would kill his throat if he tried to sing Perfect Crime.

Perfect crime has been on these setlists since 06, extremely unlikely they'll play it but, i dont think its fake.

I think this is fake.

can't imagine Axl considers Perfect crime...

Yeah, very fake. Axl would kill his throat if he tried to sing Perfect Crime.

Perfect crime has been on these setlists since 06, extremely unlikely they'll play it but, i dont think its fake.

Uhm, in 2006 he could have killed the song, just like in 2010, not so much these last two years IMO.

Perfect Crime would be amazing,though.

the original band even started a show with it in the 90s before the illusions were released.

I am confident they can pull off Perfect Crime. Nobody thought they could do Estranged and they simply played it better than it ever sounded.

the original band even started a show with it in the 90s before the illusions were released.

I am confident they can pull off Perfect Crime. Nobody thought they could do Estranged and they simply played it better than it ever sounded.

estranged is only hard to play, not that hard to sing.

if you could be mine sounds like shit since 2001, i can't imagine how bad perfect crime would sound. axl will never sing that song again.

I think they could pull it off too. One condition: Axl needs some of that stuff up the nose ;-) like in that one video of the song from Indianna or whatever. I can't link cuz I'm at work but you know the one!

Not going to touch that cupcake attempt though.

The band can pull off Perfect Crime easily but can Axl sing the song?

Found a picture of the setlist from the nottingham show on the 19th may, last weekend:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES-SET-LIST-NOTTINGHAM-ARENA-19-5-2012-/200765498906?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2ebe8e661a

Bottom of the set is a song titled "The Seeker" anyone know anything of this? pretty sure it wasnt on the 2011/UCAP setlists? But now theres no Goin down...

Discuss.

go and buy it right now, it's not fake at all

:lol:

perfect crime ? :lol: how pathetic is this getting ?

bring back tracy and roberta !

:lol:

Perfect Crime wouldn't be as terrible as people think it would be. It's mainly sung in the one voice that Axl can still pull off respectably. So long as he doesn't jump around like a maniac I think he could pull it off.

Edited by bacardimayne