Song Titled "The Seeker" on the Guns N' Roses Setlist for Nottingham

AxlIsGod.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect Crime would be amazing,though.

the original band even started a show with it in the 90s before the illusions were released.

I am confident they can pull off Perfect Crime. Nobody thought they could do Estranged and they simply played it better than it ever sounded.

Thing is Perfect Crime needs lungs... The people that said nuGnR couldn't pull of Estranged were idiots... in instrumental terms, they can pull off just about anything.

Like many have said already, Perfect Crime was on the setlist back in 2006. Oh My God and Riad are also really hard songs to pull off vocally, and they are on the setlist too. Why is that so hard to believe?

About The Seeker, I think it's odd if its another cover. Really can't see the point here.

Like many have said already, Perfect Crime was on the setlist back in 2006. Oh My God and Riad are also really hard songs to pull off vocally, and they are on the setlist too. Why is that so hard to believe?

About The Seeker, I think it's odd if its another cover. Really can't see the point here.

Not at all odd if it is played in place of WLR or RR. Mix it up a bit ;)

I think they could pull it off too. One condition: Axl needs some of that stuff up the nose ;-) like in that one video of the song from Indianna or whatever. I can't link cuz I'm at work but you know the one!

That video is just insane...definately some white powder was sniffed before the show :D

perfect crime was such a hit back in the '90s... they should cover "yesterdays" too, it was a single after all

Yesterdays would be perfect to play today.

I think they could pull it off too. One condition: Axl needs some of that stuff up the nose ;-) like in that one video of the song from Indianna or whatever. I can't link cuz I'm at work but you know the one!

That video is just insane...definately some white powder was sniffed before the show :D

perfect crime was such a hit back in the '90s... they should cover "yesterdays" too, it was a single after all

Yesterdays would be perfect to play today.

Yes.

One of the best videos ever.

they should cover "yesterdays" too, it was a single after all

I love how you slipped "cover" in the sentence to show us stupid people how you don't consider current GnR to be GnR. You're so witty!

Oh, and I like how they dropped Going Down out of the setlist without even playing it :tongue2:

Anyone else notice Slash can't play the Perfect Crime solo live? CoolFace.png

I couldn't handle anything in that shape. Slash was dying in that concert. :rofl-lol:

True lol

Edit: Was it Ritz 88 where he puked behind his amp and then kept playin?

Edited by volcano62

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It's just a list of the songs the band has rehearsed and ready to play if Axl wants to. No chance in hell we're hearing OMG, IRS, ITW, Perfect Crime, Catcher, Riad or Prostitute this tour.

We had TWAT on the third date of the tour & DJ/Reed talked about expanding the set. 'No chance in hell' is an overstatement.

It's just a list of the songs the band has rehearsed and ready to play if Axl wants to. No chance in hell we're hearing OMG, IRS, ITW, Perfect Crime, Catcher, Riad or Prostitute this tour.

We had TWAT on the third date of the tour & DJ/Reed talked about expanding the set. 'No chance in hell' is an overstatement.

Alright alright alright.

There's a 0.5% chance we might get IRS or Catcher at some stage.

The guy that are selling it on eBay: "I WORK IN THE EVENTS INDUSTRY AND SO HAVE ACCESS TO MANY PIECES OF CONCERT MEMORABILIA SUCH AS SET LISTS , GUITAR PICS ETC"

I checked his account and he have so many cool things, Bumble picks, Zakk Wyld picks and a lot of set lists

Well... lets see!

The guy that are selling it on eBay: "I WORK IN THE EVENTS INDUSTRY AND SO HAVE ACCESS TO MANY PIECES OF CONCERT MEMORABILIA SUCH AS SET LISTS , GUITAR PICS ETC"

I checked his account and he have so many cool things, Bumble picks, Zakk Wyld picks and a lot of set lists

Well... lets see!

That's valuable info, thanks.