What role does Jarmo have in Guns N Roses

spunko12345

Nice person he may be but he sold himself and his integrity many years ago when he started being anti-old band. Coincidentally this was around the same time that his forum started being sponsored by Axl.

this

He does a lot more than you think. Leave it at that.

I complete agree

Whatever people think, Jarmo has helped bring the band, and it's entourage, to the fan forums over the years, and I hope he is having the time of his life right now.

Mysteron how nice of you to drop by. Glad to start seeing some familiar posters again. Hope things are well M.

I've wondered for a while now who this guy is and why he generally gets hated so much. Someone explain pl0x?

I think people resent the way he runs his site. Also, I think there is some jealousy towards him too. The hatred is silly, though. If you don't agree with how he runs his forum, don't go there. You lose nothing by doing that as there are plenty of other free GN'R forums and his is free as well. The minute you stop posting there is the minute how he chooses to run his site ceases to affect you.

Ali

I dont think its jealousy at all. Its your 1st point. You cant go on that site and have a discussion. If you want to hear new music, you are told that Axl doesnt owe you anything?????????????? I am not sure whats wrong with fans wanting to hear music from their favorite band. If you say anything negative at all, he jumps all over you. You cant question the set list, the late starts, talk about slash, duff, etc. Its basacally just a place to go say thank you Axl, you are the best and everytthing you do I agree with, blah, blah blah.

Edited by fabrph5

Sounds just like where this site is headed, because of 5 -10 worshippers. The difference is we have decent mods that will hopefully continue to let us have the freedom to express our own individual points, views and opinions.

Is Jarmo from Finland? I know his roots are from there but was he born and raised in USA? What's the case here?

I asked him few years ago and if i remember correctly he was born in Finland and lived in Sweden at the time. My guess is that he is officially swedish.

I've wondered for a while now who this guy is and why he generally gets hated so much. Someone explain pl0x?

I think people resent the way he runs his site. Also, I think there is some jealousy towards him too. The hatred is silly, though. If you don't agree with how he runs his forum, don't go there. You lose nothing by doing that as there are plenty of other free GN'R forums and his is free as well. The minute you stop posting there is the minute how he chooses to run his site ceases to affect you.

Ali

I dont think its jealousy at all. Its your 1st point. You cant go on that site and have a discussion. If you want to hear new music, you are told that Axl doesnt owe you anything?????????????? I am not sure whats wrong with fans wanting to hear music from their favorite band. If you say anything negative at all, he jumps all over you. You cant question the set list, the late starts, talk about slash, duff, etc. Its basacally just a place to go say thank you Axl, you are the best and everytthing you do I agree with, blah, blah blah.

like I said, Axl's personal ass kisser/whiper

Who.Gives.A.Fying.Fuck

guns n roses fans care because jarmo is living the dream life with guns n roses around the world

I wouldn't want to spend so much time with someone as mentally fragile and paranoid as Axl is

Whether you like the guy or not, whether you agree with the way he runs his forum or not I think most people would love to be in his shoes and be with the band and travel with them. He is living the dream.

yeah true he is living the dream but it comes at the price of being a lackey and censoring every little negative comment towards the new version of the band is crazy. thats what i like about mygnr right now their are posters i disagree with but i still like and bring fun and debate makes the forums more exciting. in jarmos case it isnt a forum its a propaganda center

Whether you like the guy or not, whether you agree with the way he runs his forum or not I think most people would love to be in his shoes and be with the band and travel with them. He is living the dream.

yeah true he is living the dream but it comes at the price of being a lackey and censoring every little negative comment towards the new version of the band is crazy. thats what i like about mygnr right now their are posters i disagree with but i still like and bring fun and debate makes the forums more exciting. in jarmos case it isnt a forum its a propaganda center

I know but you have the freedom to choose which forums you visit/post and which ones you avoid. I have nothing against the guy, I don´t like the ridiculous censorship in his forum and that´s why I stopped going there.

There's no integrity in selling yourself out for a sniff of the rock n roll life. No admiration and respect is warranted.

Jarmo has run his forum for many years in a similar manner and has become friends with the band. I do not see anything wrong with that, to be honest.

There's no integrity in selling yourself out for a sniff of the rock n roll life. No admiration and respect is warranted.

Jarmo has run his forum for many years in a similar manner and has become friends with the band. I do not see anything wrong with that, to be honest.

Hell, who wouldn't? :shrugs:

Edited by The Sandman

It was alive until he decided to censor everything. And the reason why is obvious. That's textbook selling out. Killing a popular forum for your own self interests is not something to admire. Maybe you have that level of envy. Most don't. There's no better way to tarnish a reputation. Do you think anyone could trust anything he said? Hell no. In the back of everyone's mind the guy is a puppet and anything said is scripted. He sold a website to be a "go'for" for the band.

Yet, you're here at this forum. The reason for your posting here and not there answers your question. Apparently a LOT of the people who would read and post there.

It was alive until he decided to censor everything. And the reason why is obvious. That's textbook selling out. Killing a popular forum for your own self interests is not something to admire. Maybe you have that level of envy. Most don't. There's no better way to tarnish a reputation. Do you think anyone could trust anything he said? Hell no. In the back of everyone's mind the guy is a puppet and anything said is scripted. He sold a website to be a "go'for" for the band.

Yet, you're here at this forum. The reason for your posting here and not there answers your question. Apparently a LOT of the people who would read and post there.

The existence of Jarmo's forum has benefited alot of GN'R fans over the years, and the value of that cannot be replaced.

The existence of Jarmo's forum has benefited alot of GN'R fans over the years, and the value of that cannot be replaced.

jarmo's forum is partisan. like the republican party. no room 4 open debate

I'd be jealous if something exciting was happening every night but it's the same fucking show he is seeing over and over again. I couldn't and wouldn't do that as I'd be bored by now.

jarmo likes being around guns n roses more than axl playing new and exciting unreleased chinese democracy material every night

Edited by finck6

nah, I'd rather have my own life - when GnR ends, the dude's not gonna have any skills to fall back on, other than kissing axl's ass - maybe he coiuld be his maid

nah, I'd rather have my own life - when GnR ends, the dude's not gonna have any skills to fall back on, other than kissing axl's ass - maybe he coiuld be his maid

well. you have 2 admit. he's living the dream. jarmo's living the dream!

If I was going to travel with a band, I'd rather travel with halestorm