DJ ASHBA SMASHING GUITAR ON STAGE

tsunta421

never thought smashing guitars was very rock n' roll. cooler to throw it into the crowd and let it hit somebody - but hey they can't complain, they got a free guitar.

Agreed. It's kind of lame to see 30+ year olds trying to show off their teenage angst.

I am all for throwing it at the crowd though. Brilliant idea.

Edit: It would also be a nice payback for the piss bottles.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

never thought smashing guitars was very rock n' roll. cooler to throw it into the crowd and let it hit somebody - but hey they can't complain, they got a free guitar.

Agreed. It's kind of lame to see 30+ year olds trying to show off their teenage angst.

Seriously? He plays in Guns N Roses and smashed a fucking guitar...

Seriously? He plays in Guns N Roses and smashed a fucking guitar...

Yes seriously. Not just DJ though, I've thought that it was lame ever since the first time I saw it.

Would you, as a fan, rather watch a guitarist smash a nice piece of equipment; or have a chance at owning that nice piece of equipment?

at rock in rio 2011 dj smash his guitar during night train

He did, but that was because he fell on the stairs, I tried to play it, something was wrong then he smashed it and threw it. Smashing guitars is very stupid. Paul Stanley does it, that's one of the things I don't appreciate about him.