Do you think the guys are hesitant in asking Axl...

iftheworld

From what we've heard from Ashba, he's been throwing things around with Axl or at least, had been sitting down with him. But do you feel like the guys are a little to hesitant to say "Hey let's get some new music out". I love touring, and support them if they continue to do it. But sometimes I feel like the blame is too much on Axl, and not enough on the guys around him. Thoughts?

From what we've heard from Ashba, he's been throwing things around with Axl or at least, had been sitting down with him. But do you feel like the guys are a little to hesitant to say "Hey let's get some new music out". I love touring, and support them if they continue to do it. But sometimes I feel like the blame is too much on Axl, and not enough on the guys around him. Thoughts?

What do you mean "too much blame on Axl" ? If Axl wanted to be in the studio working on new music that is were the band would be.

What do you mean "too much blame on Axl" ? If Axl wanted to be in the studio working on new music that is were the band would be.

Some people believe that all Axl wants to do is tour and grab quick money.

w

Some people believe that all Axl wants to do is tour and grab quick money.

I really do not claim to know what he wants. But he does what he wants to and does not seem to beat to any drum but his own. But I really believe if he wanted new music out that is what they would be doing. This is 2012 bands no longer have to stop touring to make new albums. I for one believe that if a musicans wants to tour with his band he should be allowed to do so without the phrase "cash Grab" or "quick money" being thrown around.

"There will be new record in 2012"

Didn't Eric and Montrealer say that wasn't Axl and it was hacked or something? I believe Axl did write that as he was dealing with Montezuma's revenge :rofl-lol:

"There will be new record in 2012"

"Cool story, bro"

"As is yours"