The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

I like that, but I'm sure it'll look even better on the steel and in person. Kind of has a Mondo vibe to it. Definitely getting that one!

Oh shit...and I thought I was done!

Cyber Monday :nervous:

Yeah, no shit! :lol:

Pre-ordered the Skyfall steel also:

16227_10152273286220640_1120120404_n.jpg

Watched Ted last night and enjoyed it so I'm keeping my pre-order for that steel, also:

121851.jpg

And finally, getting both the MIB3 steelbook and 3D release on Tuesday:

20121120_184302.jpg

Frys.com actually had the other version of The Campaign for $1 more than the version I got from Best Buy, so I just ordered that along with the Magic Mike (don't judge, I heard it was good so it's my most daring blind-buy) combo pack, both at $8.99, so I go both for $17.98, and no tax surprisingly, so I'm pretty happy! :D

Cabin In The Woods is also $6.99 at Fry's right now. For anyone who hasn't seen it, or just doesn't own it, it'll be the best $7 you've ever spent!

Bought thses in the last couple of days from Best Buy/ Amazon/Barns N Noble..........

Firefly Complete series- love this SciFi series

Wrath fo the Titans- too cheap to pass up

Dark Shadows- for the wife who loves Johnny Depp

Pulp Fiction- Cheap

Robinson Crusoe on Mars (Critereon Collection) one of my favorite old time ScFi movies

Gettysburg- recently bought Gods and Generals so this is the companion to that....... excellent if you like Civil War stuff

Stones Shine a Light- finally broke down as it was a good price

Barns N Noble has a 30% off coupon today which is tempting but have to slow down a bit I think.........

I like that, but I'm sure it'll look even better on the steel and in person. Kind of has a Mondo vibe to it. Definitely getting that one!

Oh shit...and I thought I was done!

Cyber Monday :nervous:

Yeah, no shit! :lol:

Pre-ordered the Skyfall steel also:

16227_10152273286220640_1120120404_n.jpg

Watched Ted last night and enjoyed it so I'm keeping my pre-order for that steel, also:

121851.jpg

And finally, getting both the MIB3 steelbook and 3D release on Tuesday:

20121120_184302.jpg

Have you seen Skyfall yet?!? And where'd you preorder the steel?

I broke down...I bought Hobo With A Shotgun :tongue2:

Thought I was done but just pulled the trigger on the old black and white Basel Rathbone "Sherlocke Holmes" movie collection from the 30's/40's........ they had a flash sale at Amazon on the box set..........probably not for some of you youngsters but I love those old B&W movies............

Edited by classicrawker

Thought I was done but just pulled the trigger on the old black and white Basel Rathbone "Sherlocke Holmes" movie collection from the 30's/40's........ they had a flash sale at Amazon on the box set..........probably not for some of you youngsters but I love those old B&W movies............

I got that today too!

Been waiting for the price to drop on that for over a year!

And Robinson Crusoe On Mars, Criterion, is awesome!

You'll love the transfer!

So some best buy rewards silver premier members were getting "mystery certificates" in their email and I did not receive one, so I called the rewards customer service and asked why I was not getting them and the lady could not find an answer or send me the email, so she credited me 1500 rewards points (30.00 certificate), so I went and got the Jurassic Park trilogy finally...for free. Shibby!

So some best buy rewards silver premier members were getting "mystery certificates" in their email and I did not receive one, so I called the rewards customer service and asked why I was not getting them and the lady could not find an answer or send me the email, so she credited me 1500 rewards points (30.00 certificate), so I went and got the Jurassic Park trilogy finally...for free. Shibby!

For real?!...as a silver premier member I am going to have t o give them a call and ask for some sugar.......

I got that today too!

Been waiting for the price to drop on that for over a year!

And Robinson Crusoe On Mars, Criterion, is awesome!

You'll love the transfer!

Nice!..looking forward to these.....

For real?!...as a silver premier member I am going to have t o give them a call and ask for some sugar.......

yeah man, I heard some people were getting 250pts/5.00 so I was shocked when she told me she was going to give me 30.00 bucks.

Oh, so pretty

tarantino.jpg

and my friend deciding he wanted to be a thief on black friday means I got it for free. Yes I know stealing is bad, but he said he was gonna go steal a box set and I jokingly said, you should get me that new Tarantino box set while you're at it and he came out with it haha. Oh well, I'm stoked to have it and now I don't feel bad re-buying movies I already have.

Edited by Stiff Competition

Depends on where you stole it from. Best Buy has pissed me off enough lately I wont care.

It was definitely a best buy he took it from. He also jacked the LOTR extended edition trilogy and Prometheus 3D. I was shocked quite frankly. I didn't know he had that in him but he went on to explain how every once in a while, stealing is kind of his vice. It was news to me, but hell, I liked my benefit from it so I just kind of laughed it off and went home happily with my Tarantino set.

Shit man, next year let me know beforehand. I'll pay for the shipping if he does the deed. :lol:

That's awesome though :lol:

Tempted to place an order on GoHastings right now.

Star Wars Saga

Insidious

Michael Jackson's: This Is It

I Love You, Phillip Morris

$56.58 for all 4, used. Very tempted.

star wars saga alone is worth it considering it is in good condition.