The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

Did grab Indiana Jones today, but not Bond 50 as Best Buy was out of it right now. So far I've watched Raiders and Temple Of Doom. Temple looks incredible! On the other hand, Raiders is quite grainy. That being said the restoration still looks great, and I believe the grain is more due to the condition of the master tapes, since Temple had a minimal amount of grain. Looking forward to watching Last Crusade and maybe Kingdom tomorrow.

30% off coupon available for Barnes & Noble right now, so Criterions came out to about $18 each for me after shipping and tax, but I'm going to hold off until the next official sale on Criterion.com so I can order some black cases with my blus as well.

Also, that Looper steel looks nice, but I'm not interested since it has the French type on the side, so I'll hope that the HMV one is nice as well.

Good price on Spider-Man. I thought Amazon's stuff usually came with a slip for awhile though and you didn't have to worry about it until farther down the line?

Anyway, Tintin 3D is $12 right now, so that's tempting. Anyone see it, is it worth it?

Also, Dark Shadows and The Campaign are $12.99 each, with their single disc versions being $7.99. Will probably bite on The Campaign, but not sure which one. Not sure if I want to get either version of Dark Shadows though, when the best thing about the whole movie was Eva Green's cleavage.