Where do you see yourself in ten years?

arnold layne

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, watch out, Chloe doesn't like homos. You wouldn't want to risk that she doesn't like you any more, would you?

Lmao.

Well doesnt anyone else wonder like if they'll wake up one day just a completely different person you know like completely different mindset, sexuality, race etc?

Yeah, watch out, Chloe doesn't like homos. You wouldn't want to risk that she doesn't like you any more, would you?

Lmao.

Well doesnt anyone else wonder like if they'll wake up one day just a completely different person you know like completely different mindset, sexuality, race etc?

It happens!

Rugby Player Wakes Up Gay!

Guest Len B'stard

I remember reading that story if it's the same one. Can't imagine there's that many cases of rugby players coming out of a coma as a batty boy :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Nevermind. I remember that what you said was that homosexuals shouldn't have the same rights as hetrosexuals. The rest was just my assumptions based on that.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, it would be terrible if I accused her of being intolerant when she clearly doesn't have anything against them. She just wants to increase their rights, after all.

Lmao.

It happens!

Rugby Player Wakes Up Gay!

You read the Mail, Dazey? This is why we need facepalm round nyah.

Lol and I love how hes got THE gayest haircut AND hes a hairdresser! ROFLMFAOPMSL! What fuckin' bollocks!

You read the Mail, Dazey? This is why we need facepalm round nyah.

Lol and I love how hes got THE gayest haircut AND hes a hairdresser! ROFLMFAOPMSL! What fuckin' bollocks!

I read the website cos it's hilarious and the BNP get blocked by my office internet security. :lol: Seriously if you're ever bored go into the science section on the Mail website and read the comments on ANY story to do with evolution. The god botherers are amazing on there! :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I know but I can't! I'm an uptight person and ive tried to be calmer but i cant! You'd honestly laugh at the things I worry and fuss about. If I looked into the future and saw I ended up alone I would freak out. It's all I've wanted since I was a kid. The clock is ticking!!

I know but I can't! I'm an uptight person and ive tried to be calmer but i cant! You'd honestly laugh at the things I worry and fuss about. If I looked into the future and saw I ended up alone I would freak out. It's all I've wanted since I was a kid. The clock is ticking!!

Your clock isn't ticking!!! You are very young, I know you always wanted to be a mother young, but your clock is not yet ticking.

I was 33 when I had my first child and look at me know. You got still plenty of time. Besides you are a such a nice and pretty girl, you will find someone in/ on time. Don't worry!