Where do you see yourself in ten years?

arnold layne

Why not?

I've just never wanted kids :shrugs: They depend on you, your entire life becomes about the kids wants and needs, all your money goes to them etc. I'm sure there are joys too (at least that's what people who have kids are always telling me) but it just doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

Fair play - maybe your view will change in time!

Maybe, who knows. But I'll be 27 in a couple of months so I doubt it.

Not to scare you, but at the age of 27 I really didn't want to have kids. Really passionate about that also.

Than I turned 33 and it changed. Now I am a mother of 4. Things can change, but maybe not and that is fine as well.

In 10 years, I have a nice job again, my kids are teenagers and trying to make crazy. Which I probably love, knowing myself.

Maybe a double scare for you but I felt the same at 27. Was travelling the world enjoying myself & then I met my hubby to be. We married at 30 & not long after that the desire to have kids crept in which was surprising as I'd never related to kids or been clucky when friends had babies.

Now I love kids & went from office work to volunteering 2 days a week with disabled kids, little preppy kids & secondary teenagers.

In 10 years I have no plans what I'll be doing, maybe reading these forums about your five kids you've had??? :rofl-lol:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead, or close to it.

I sympathize with all those that will live for years. What will happen with the Clathrate Feedback Loop??? Will coastal cities be abandoned??? Will directional drilling solve humanity's problems with energy?

I am glad I am an old fucker. We fucked it up; I am sorry for my, and mine's, generations. We are sorry... most of us are, anyway.

Edited by Thelonious

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, watch out, Chloe doesn't like homos. You wouldn't want to risk that she doesn't like you any more, would you?