Shackler's Revenge

Used To Love Her

Motivation (TS)

Dizzy Reed solo - Baba O' Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Dj ASHBA solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Band Jam (Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2)

Axl Rose Piano Solo (Someone Saved My Life Tonight/Goodbye Yellowbrick Road)

November Rain

Glad To Be Here (RT)

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Paradise City

Edited by Silent Jay

Nice lineup...I have to check some UKJ vids on youtube! i used to love that band when I was a teen

Congratulations @ mywifemylife! It's good to see that Guns is back in Istanbul and that you're going to have a blast again!!!

Edit - Lacuna coil opening for Guns - wow. I hope that Axl puts Chirstina Scabbia over his knee and smacks her biggrin.gif.

Oh yeah! I love Scabbia. I also really enjoy what she added to Megadeth's track "A Tout Le Monde" on United Abominations

Yeah - she is fantastic and I love her too. Scabbia on 'A Tout Le Monde' is one of my fav Megadeth tracks now thumbsup.gif

I was referring to Axl smacking her tush because i remember she made some not so nice comments about Chinese when it came out. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how Axl responds to her if he meets her - will he hit on her, will he ignore her, will he just go up to her put her over his knee and smack her...what?tongue2.gif

Over the knee would work or just a juicy french kiss lol

What did she say about CD? If it's bad i'll spank her bare ass myself :tongue2:

All right let's keep our personal fantasies out of this.

Congratulations @ mywifemylife! It's good to see that Guns is back in Istanbul and that you're going to have a blast again!!!

Edit - Lacuna coil opening for Guns - wow. I hope that Axl puts Chirstina Scabbia over his knee and smacks her biggrin.gif.

Oh yeah! I love Scabbia. I also really enjoy what she added to Megadeth's track "A Tout Le Monde" on United Abominations

Yeah, she's beautiful. But she turned a powerful, dramatic song into a pop song. Glen's input didn't help either. Dave should've never re-recorded it. It was already perfect if 'perfect' applies in this case.

Nice lineup...I have to check some UKJ vids on youtube! i used to love that band when I was a teen

Yeah - she is fantastic and I love her too. Scabbia on 'A Tout Le Monde' is one of my fav Megadeth tracks now thumbsup.gif

I was referring to Axl smacking her tush because i remember she made some not so nice comments about Chinese when it came out. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how Axl responds to her if he meets her - will he hit on her, will he ignore her, will he just go up to her put her over his knee and smack her...what?tongue2.gif

Over the knee would work or just a juicy french kiss lol

What did she say about CD? If it's bad i'll spank her bare ass myself :tongue2:

All right let's keep our personal fantasies out of this.

NO way - she's the hottest chick in metal smiley-heart.gif

I wonder why they keep leaving it out and cutting the encore short :(

running out of time?

they're playing a lot of festivals that may not allow them to play their full 3 hour show.

Yes, I know that but they also cut the encore short at the German show and that wasn't a festival.

603434_337981042946506_360014839_n.jpg

295450_337982012946409_2054996480_n.jpg

"On our way to the gig in Istanbul" by Beta Lebeis vìa Instagram

544637_318429171584275_125921261_n.jpg

Words cant describe what I felt, but what I saw. I'll try to describe my feelings later.

First, a big fuck you to all GNR sound people, three concerts before GNR sounded flawless, especially Ugly Kid Joe (which deserves a special mention, they were perfect!) , GNR's sound was the worst, fuck you idiots! You are definitely the reason why morons judging GNR by the youtube links and shitting them. FUCK YOU MORONS!

Second, the concert was flawless apart from the sound problems, they are really a gang and a band now, they were all very happy and in a very cheerful mood from the beginning to the end. I still cant believe that they started earlier than planned (think this is the first time in the history?) . There's a rumor that the organization asked them to reschedule earlier so that people could catch the last train which was at 12:00. They finished at 23:40, and people could actually catch the train :) , that costed us Patience, Maddy and a possible ACDC cover :)

Third, there'll be a lot of video from this concert, I seen at least 20 people shooting all the show with very good cameras. One was by me, onstagerecords, who shot the 2006 concert, which later made a good bootleg. By the way, in the morning after Bumble contacted several people from our fan club, and invited them to the hotel. I preferred to stay with my kid :) , but our friends had a very good time seeing everyone from the band , of course apart from Axl :) , made even some interviews and made them sign everything :) .

And to the people who said Axl lost it, and GNR is just a joke...just come to a GNR gig, if you still say that, well...

Words cant describe what I felt, but what I saw. I'll try to describe my feelings later.

First, a big fuck you to all GNR sound people, three concerts before GNR sounded flawless, especially Ugly Kid Joe (which deserves a special mention, they were perfect!) , GNR's sound was the worst, fuck you idiots! You are definitely the reason why morons judging GNR by the youtube links and shitting them. FUCK YOU MORONS!

Second, the concert was flawless apart from the sound problems, they are really a gang and a band now, they were all very happy and in a very cheerful mood from the beginning to the end. I still cant believe that they started earlier than planned (think this is the first time in the history?) . There's a rumor that the organization asked them to reschedule earlier so that people could catch the last train which was at 12:00. They finished at 23:40, and people could actually catch the train :) , that costed us Patience, Maddy and a possible ACDC cover :)

Third, there'll be a lot of video from this concert, I seen at least 20 people shooting all the show with very good cameras. One was by me, onstagerecords, who shot the 2006 concert, which later made a good bootleg. By the way, in the morning after Bumble contacted several people from our fan club, and invited them to the hotel. I preferred to stay with my kid :) , but our friends had a very good time seeing everyone from the band , of course apart from Axl :) , made even some interviews and made them sign everything :) .

And to the people who said Axl lost it, and GNR is just a joke...just come to a GNR gig, if you still say that, well...

So, where are all the vids and that review you were promising us? :P

So, where are all the vids and that review you were promising us? :P

Ms. Brownstone can handle the meet n greet videos, I'm working on the concert bootleg.

I couldnt get bakk to life enuff to write a review yet, but surely will :)