Shit. GNFNR is done.

estrangedtwat

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

Don't see what the big deal is. That forum was filled with douchebags, little kids and shit jokes.

There is a reason it went down and this one keeps growing. That forum's a huge bag of shit.

So long, GnFnR.

Clearly you weren't around during it's golden age. I don't recall ever seeing you there at all.

I'm not a registered member, but I did use to lurk there when I was harder into this whole forum scene. I checked it again this week since this thread started and it reminded me how stupid the jokes on that forum are and how douchey are the participants.

Can't see the appeal. Silly infantile humor for halfwits.

More power to ya, though.

I'm not a registered member, but I did use to lurk there when I was harder into this whole forum scene. I checked it again this week since this thread started and it reminded me how stupid the jokes on that forum are and how douchey are the participants.

Relax, it's only the internet bro.

Guest Broskirose

Well I don't know what time period you lurked so I don't know what to tell you. To each their own. Lukers don't even get access to the best part of the forum. Most, if not all people who were on that forum (people that actually registered, mind you) during the golden era seem to consider it/considered it the best or one of the best forums ever. Certainly the best Guns N' Roses forum.

GNFNR made MyGNR what it is today. And stole their smileys. :awesomeface:

Well I don't know what time period you lurked so I don't know what to tell you. To each their own. Lukers don't even get access to the best part of the forum. Most, if not all people who were on that forum (people that actually registered, mind you) during the golden era seem to consider it/considered it the best or one of the best forums ever. Certainly the best Guns N' Roses forum.

GNFNR made MyGNR what it is today. And stole their smileys. :awesomeface:

I made the :max: smiley, so I'll use it where I please, bitch.

Guest Broskirose

I don't see why some people are bitching to be honest. Broski you are starting to dig your own hole.

I'm not sure what you mean. Dig my own hole in what sense?

I never got to check out the Bad Apples forum since I only turned eighteen at the end of June.

I wasn't planning on checking it out, but now I want to just to say I did before the forum went down. :lol:

suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee :tongue2:

it was the best section of the forum especially when arnold ran it

Guest Broskirose

I never got to check out the Bad Apples forum since I only turned eighteen at the end of June.

I wasn't planning on checking it out, but now I want to just to say I did before the forum went down. :lol:

You should contribute... :quagmire:

Yeah that's what I'm saying. It's only the internet, a shit forum goes down. No need to get your panties in a bunch there.

Look- we're all a bunch of nerds on GNR forums. Don't try to act like you're any better than us.

exactly gnfnr was a cool forum i had fun over their i had almost 400 posts it was fewer posters so everyone knew everyone.