DJ Ashba in Detroit

ZoSoRose

Over on HTGTH Jarmo posted this,

Dj ASHBA™

I would like to personally invite YOU all to come P A R T Y with me in Detroit, MI for #NASCAR Aug 18th-19th Rock Your @ashbaswag Come See The Limited Edition ASHBA Challenger! #AAG #TEAMWCC #UNSTOPPABLETEAM \m/\m/ Let's create chaos!!!! www.ashbaswag.com

Is it a meet and greet or even a show or something? Or a waste of time?

inb4 lolashba its always a waste of time...

I like Ashba, I mean, he's a cool enough guy, he's a decent musician, etc etc, but did he really just finish his tweet with "www.ashbaswag.com"? I don't follow any of them on twitter and don't actually check their facebook pages or anything, but seriously? Im pro-Ashba but his facebook and twitter messages are fucking cringeworthy for all GNR fans. :scared:

How can anyone read that and not feel a little dirty. My general feelings about the guy are that if he is the latest guy that Axl wants to include in gnr then good for him, but this "personal invite" followed by links to his shitty merchandise makes him seem cheap and fake.

I agree with all the above (except broski lol). i like DJ as a musician and even as a guy. He fits pretty well in GNR in terms of the live show and such but the way he promotes himself is insanely lame. That being said, if hes doing something by me in Detroit it may be worth checking out I guess.

Dj ASHBA™

I would like to personally invite YOU all to come P A R T Y with me in Detroit, MI for #NASCAR Aug 18th-19th Rock Your @ashbaswag Come See The Limited Edition ASHBA Challenger! #AAG #TEAMWCC #UNSTOPPABLETEAM \m/\m/ Let's create chaos!!!! www.ashbaswag.com

Good thing he doesn't whore himself out like Slash does.

the trademark symbol with his name?

A 40 year old man bragging about partying?

two mentions of ashba swag in ONE three sentence post?

Wow.

Dj ASHBA™

agreed...its like he wants to be a bigger attention whore than slash..

It's an event relating to his challenger I guess. A chance for him to hang out and P A R T Y with his demented underage emo friends.