What song will GNR open with at the Vegas shows?

Tyler Drama

What song will GNR open with at the Vegas shows?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I still say Scraped is the best potential live opener of any Gn'R song, ever, and I say that with it being fairly well-known I don't typically find current Gn'R very agreeable. I'm sort of disappointed they never have done that. I can see it playing in my head and it's awesome.

drunk again?

What song will GNR open with at the Vegas shows? Will they open with the usual Chinese Democracy or something else?

Hmm: WTTJ is an excellent open and gets the crowd really pumped... BUT CD is pretty good opener with the delayed pyro. I imagine the stage will be similar to what they are currently touring with. These show will be very similar to what we've been seeing minus they "might" play AFD in full which I personally thing would be damn cool!

I think its prolly gonna be pretty much the same. I would drop the acdc cover tunes and play my michelle, your crazy, thinking bout you, and out ta get me. But dont drop civil war and estranged, that would piss me off. Id rather see them drop shacklers and maddy.