Happy Birthday Dazed&Confused

Graeme

Everyone's favourite loveable Sassenach gobshite (and one of my favourite people in the world) turns 33 today, which means he's also ancient! Show him your appreciation, since he sometimes keeps this section alive pretty much singlehandedly... (though I cannot vouch for the quality of his posting).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, you racist pseudo archetypal Englishman.

Oh that's just lovely isn't it?

I guess it'll be up to me then to send you appropriate birthday wishes from the southern hemisphere. Have a lovely day Dazey and please excuse the primitive , sociopathic monkey that seems to have left his manners up his tree. :)

Fuck you, you racist pseudo archetypal Englishman.

Oh that's just lovely isn't it?

I guess it'll be up to me then to send you appropriate birthday wishes from the southern hemisphere. Have a lovely day Dazey and please excuse the primitive , sociopathic monkey that seems to have left his manners up his tree. :)

Its how Dazey and Johnny roll, Pumpkin Pubes.

Guest Len B'stard

33 years eh? Cor Blimey O Reily, 33 of em. Well done skipper, you've certainly made it far :lol: What was it 33 years ago, fuckin, 1979? Christ, you must feel like right old git today. Hows the ol' bones lad, getting plenty of calcium, yeah? :lol: Have a walk around, see if anythings squeaking! Callaghan forThatcher...and she didn't leave til you was all grown, did she? Strikes all over the gaff, Trevor Francis was actually a football player, poor ol' Sidney Vish fell off the perch a few months ahead of time (perhaps you're the reincarnation Dazey, it'd make sense actually :lol:) I think Arsenal also beat United that year, FA Cup.

Christ, it's been a while ain't it, Dazey? *wipes a tear* they grow up so fast, one minute they're cutting milk teeth, the next minute they're on all fours getting stripings by some mental looking slag is a sinister looking den of inequity somewhere, look at me, i'm getting all emotional *fans himself* :lol:

33, thats sort of half way to the glue factory innit? :lol:

j/k, Happy Birthday you fuckin' old knacker, maybe your day be filled with...alcohol...and cocaine...and mariKHHHHWANA...and birds...not necessarily in that order. Take it easy though yeah, don't put your fuckin' hip out :lol: Congradumalations Grandad!

Edited by sugaraylen