"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

The parts with buckethead and robin playing are my favorite..... Mostly because they're funny due to the fact theyre obviously not playing better lol. I also like the lband member intros. Can you imagine them putting this on tv and people seeing a list of like ten people "in" the band? Hilarious! The video is a train wreck.

So any band that has more than the average 4 or 5 members should leave a few of them out from its videos because apparently audiences cant face the burden of laying eyes on a larger number of people? Gotcha.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the video is shit", "its not in sync" lol.

its a standard music video made of clips from touring and rocking out on stage. only some of the footage is them performing the actual song, coz it doesnt have to fit exactly, its a montage!! haha dont get the fuss tbh, its a basic introduction of the then current line-up to a general audience. what were people expecting? seriously? i reckon its ideal, just cant understand why its never been released though *shrugs*

Some of the UYI videos were just shitty concert footage edited together. Dead Horse and LALD. And The Garden was just home movies of NYC that Del shot. So it's not like EVERY video they ever released was November Rain.

To be fair, I don't remember any past GNR video being full of fan shot video.

"the video is shit", "its not in sync" lol.

its a standard music video made of clips from touring and rocking out on stage. only some of the footage is them performing the actual song, coz it doesnt have to fit exactly, its a montage!! haha dont get the fuss tbh, its a basic introduction of the then current line-up to a general audience. what were people expecting? seriously? i reckon its ideal, just cant understand why its never been released though *shrugs*

"Standard" is a good description. Axl could've prob. made a mini movie doing some James Bond shit in it, and work the little red guy into some sort of story. The song and video should've been out in 2006.

Some of the UYI videos were just shitty concert footage edited together. Dead Horse and LALD. And The Garden was just home movies of NYC that Del shot. So it's not like EVERY video they ever released was November Rain.

To be fair, I don't remember any past GNR video being full of fan shot video.

What a stupid comment, how is all of the video fan shot. :rolleyes:

You can clearly see that most of the video, if not all, has been shot by GN'R's own onstage camera crew, with the rest being from a documentary crew (most likely Lush Productions). This video is NO different from Dead Horse or Live & Let Die.

There are just way to many backstage clips, up close clips, and other footage that some random fan could never get there hands on. This video is real. Whether you like it or not is up for arguement. The fact that its real, really isnt. I mean come on! In the last 15 years how much backstage footage has there been of Axl or anyone else in NUGNR? Theres footage from the tour bus for christ sake. I'll say this. It's either real, or......someone in the band/inner circle/team Brazil made it. I'm going with it's real. And who cares??? It's over. The time for that video has came and gone. I thought it was cool to see the band actually interact like a band.

I liked it... was cool... probably not done/edited like others have suggested but still cool. Probably wouldnt have made much of a difference back when cd was released though. Watching Robin play that solo made me miss him a lot. Even missed bucket and brain. Funny, so much has changed since the first Vegas HOB show in both the GnR world and my own life. Definitely not what I expected in either one and watching this video really reminded me of it all. It's been an interesting 10 years or whatever it's been.

Yes there's definitely bound to be a HD version of this somewhere, this is just a rough cut of low quality that got out by accident. I miss this group of musicians so much, Robin, Bucket and Brain. If you think of the Rio 2001 show, it's hard to believe that 4 of those members are gone now. A lot has changed indeed, I just wish GN'R could function smoothly without all of these missed opportunities.... The potential of the last 10 years makes you sad when you realise what has become of them.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Yes there's definitely bound to be a HD version of this somewhere, this is just a rough cut of low quality that got out by accident. I miss this group of musicians so much, Robin, Bucket and Brain. If you think of the Rio 2001 show, it's hard to believe that 4 of those members are gone now. A lot has changed indeed, I just wish GN'R could function smoothly without all of these misses opportunities.... The potential if the last 10 years makes you sad when you realise what has become of them.

Definitely this. :thumbsup:

the better music video. holyshit! the better music video is the greatest music video of all time. featurin' my man robin finck. buckethead. and brain. with surprise cameos by sebastian bach, lars, and a little red man lol the better music video. i fuckin' LUV better vid!

Edited by finck6