Are Apocalyptic Love and Made in Stoke Worth Getting?

ChristmasFnatic

Thanks guys!

How does the overall album sound like? Not mixed type of rock right? Nor sound like Boyzone.

It has a pretty old school feel to it, cohesive, and the band sounds like they're having fun. Slash is just doing his thing.

Edited by Rovim

Thanks guys!

How does the overall album sound like? Not mixed type of rock right? Nor sound like Boyzone.

It has a pretty old school feel to it, cohesive, and the band sounds like they're having fun. Slash is just doing his thing.

Thanks man.

Also, compared to Slash's first album(mixed singers), which is enjoyable?

Thanks guys!

Thanks man.

Also, compared to Slash's first album(mixed singers), which is enjoyable?

It really depends on if you like Myles as a singer. Personally, I don't really care for him, and I think Slash's first album also had stronger songs like By The Sword for example.

All in all, if you've enjoyed the first one, and don't mind Myles, you'll probably enjoy this one as well.

Thanks again guys!

And is the Deluxe ed worth it? The 2 songs especially? Also, I read there is a free shirt redeemable at Slash's site. Anyone got it?

And I actually dont mind Myles' voice. Esp. since I love Edge's theme music. But yeah, its weird sometimes.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about the free t-shirt lol. Never claimed that, I don't really care though! :lol:

Thanks again guys!

And is the Deluxe ed worth it? The 2 songs especially? Also, I read there is a free shirt redeemable at Slash's site. Anyone got it?

And I actually dont mind Myles' voice. Esp. since I love Edge's theme music. But yeah, its weird sometimes.

Carolina is one of my favorite songs on the album, probably right behind Anastasia. Crazy Life is okay. You also get the DVD which is pretty good, and the shirt (see below) is nice and was shipped unbelievably fast. All in all, definitely worth the extra few bucks to get the deluxe edition.

slashtshirt.jpg

There is a colour version of the T-shirts also.. available in black or white material..

There is a colour version of the T-shirts also.. available in black or white material..

Free with the AL deluxe edition? Not when I bought it, the shirt in the picture was the only one available (different sizes to choose from). I would have liked a different color, white is my least favorite.

How much you paid for shipping? Cuz it says you pay for shipping.

THANKS!

Free with the AL deluxe edition? Not when I bought it, the shirt in the picture was the only one available (different sizes to choose from). I would have liked a different color, white is my least favorite.

How much you paid for shipping? Cuz it says you pay for shipping.

THANKS!

If I recall correctly it wasn't much, like $5

They accept Paypal? Sorry for asking, cuz Im from the Philippines but Ill have it sent to a friend in US.