Guns N' Roses wish Happy Birthday to Robin Finck

Tyler Drama

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YEAH!!!!

This is a glorious day. The Republicans get DESTROYED and the fucking man who can save GNR gets a B-day wish from the band. Robin 2013!!!!

GTFO DJ! No one fucking likes you! No one. And all these hacks who just blindly pretend to love everything the current band touches, will turn their backs on you and your shitty AshbaSWAG the SECOND you're sorry ass is out of here. We're sick of the shameless plugging, we're sick of the absolute RAPE of Slash and Robin's guitar work, we're sick of your fucking stuck-in-the-80's rock n' roll mentality and Motley Crue-like behavior. Since you've joined this band you've made it a fucking joke. A nostalgia act, of non-stop touring and broken promises. When GNR came back in 2001, it was a band of REAL musicians. New and different players that could have fucking changed the music industry. And you have taken EVERYTHING that made the 01 - 08 band special, and different and reverted GNR to a fucking dull shadow of what it once was - a glam rock band. It's 2012 - we want Robin. We want Oh My God and Silkworms. We want real passionate artistic players that have a fucking soul. Not a corporate emo cunt like you!

BRING BACK ROBIN!

Spread the word brothers and sisters. This upcoming year is OUR YEAR. We can do this. We can get this joke out of our favorite band and make Guns N' Roses what we've all wanted it to be for a long fucking time.

Robin is our lord and savior, now and forever - amen.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

This is a glorious day. The Republicans get DESTROYED and the fucking man who can save GNR gets a B-day wish from the band. Robin 2013!!!!

GTFO DJ! No one fucking likes you! No one. And all these hacks who just blindly pretend to love everything the current band touches, will turn their backs on you and your shitty AshbaSWAG the SECOND you're sorry ass is out of here. We're sick of the shameless plugging, we're sick of the absolute RAPE of Slash and Robin's guitar work, we're sick of your fucking stuck-in-the-80's rock n' roll mentality and Motley Crue-like behavior. Since you've joined this band you've made it a fucking joke. A nostalgia act, of non-stop touring and broken promises. When GNR came back in 2001, it was a band of REAL musicians. New and different players that could have fucking changed the music industry. And you have taken EVERYTHING that made the 01 - 08 band special, and different and reverted GNR to a fucking dull shadow of what it once was - a glam rock band. It's 2012 - we want Robin. We want Oh My God and Silkworms. We want real passionate artistic players that have a fucking soul. Not a corporate emo cunt like you!

BRING BACK ROBIN!

Spread the word brothers and sisters. This upcoming year is OUR YEAR. We can do this. We can get this joke out of our favorite band and make Guns N' Roses what we've all wanted it to be for a long fucking time.

Yes, it is Dj's fault the band has become a nostalgia act, it is Dj's fault the band tours a lot, and it is Dj's fault that the promises were broken (what promises?). Besides, Dj plays Slash's stuff a lot better than Robin ever did.

Now go and lie down for a bit.

Edited by SoulMonster

FUCK YEAH!!!!

BRING BACK ROBIN!

Yes, it is Dj's fault the band has become a nostalgia act, it is Dj's fault the band tour a lot, it is Dj's fault that the promises were broken (what promises?). Besides, Dj plays Slash's stuff a lot better than Robin ever did.

Of course it's Dj's fault the band has become a nostalgia act. Before he joined the band, they were actually something new and different. SInce he's joined they've just reverted back to a hair band that tours endlessly. From 2001 - 2008 the band had a new look, a modern electronic vibe to the music, and they were just generally something unique and different. Since he joined the band, they've just lost all the things that made them special and unique. GNR just isn't interesting anymore because of Dj and his cockrock look, approach, and playing.

Dj has said a LOT to the fans, and literally NEVER tells the truth. He's done this countless times. Since 2010 he's gone on about the new album and how they were SOOO close to getting in the studio and putting it together, yet Ron confirmed in the MyGNR chat they still haven't done jack shit. He said the LA show last year would have a bunch of surprises and there wasn't a single one...the list goes on.

Dj does not play Slash's stuff better than Robin. He attempts to play it the same way, and just takes shortcuts and gives a generally dull performance. Yeah, he runs around and jumps up and down a lot on stage to compensate for his playing, but it really doesn't matter. He's just not a good player. Robin on the other hand actually made the solos his own. He didn't try to play them note for note. He gave his own interpretation of the music. He wasn't just a bad Slash copy. He was himself. As a guitar player and just a fan of music in general, I respected that. Some might have not loved his versions of the solos but at least he went out there and actually tried to do something unique. He just got lost in his own world when he played and you could see it when you watched him. He was a true artist and one of the most soulful players in music. Dj is nothing but a passion-less hack.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

BRING BACK ROBIN!

Yes, it is Dj's fault the band has become a nostalgia act, it is Dj's fault the band tour a lot, it is Dj's fault that the promises were broken (what promises?). Besides, Dj plays Slash's stuff a lot better than Robin ever did.

Of course it's Dj's fault the band has become a nostalgia act. Before he joined the band, they were actually something new and different. SInce he's joined they've just reverted back to a hair band that tours endlessly. From 2001 - 2008 the band had a new look, a modern electronic vibe to the music, and they were just generally something unique and different. Since he joined the band, they've just lost all the things that made them special and unique. GNR just isn't interesting anymore because of Dj and his cockrock look, approach, and playing.

Dj has said a LOT to the fans, and literally NEVER tells the truth. He's done this countless times. Since 2010 he's gone on about the new album and how they were SOOO close to getting in the studio and putting it together, yet Ron confirmed in the MyGNR chat they still haven't done jack shit. He said the LA show last year would have a bunch of surprises and there wasn't a single one...the list goes on.

Dj does not play Slash's stuff better than Robin. He attempts to play it the same way, and just takes shortcuts and gives a generally dull performance. Yeah, he runs around and jumps up and down a lot on stage to compensate for his playing, but it really doesn't matter. He's just not a good player. Robin on the other hand actually made the solos his own. He didn't try to play them note for note. He gave his own interpretation of the music. He wasn't just a bad Slash copy. He was himself. As a guitar player and just a fan of music in general, I respected that. Some might have not loved his versions of the solos but at least he went out there and actually tried to do something unique. He just got lost in his own world when he played and you could see it when you watched him. He was a true artist and one of the most soulful players in music. Dj is nothing but a passion-less hack.

Man, who would have thought Dj had the Machiavellian powers necessary to infiltrate Guns N' Roses and then duping Axl into changing the whole course of the band? He sure is a devious fellow. What do you think Axl will do when he finds out Dj has been running the band behind the scenes for all these years?

which reminds me, where's finck6?

Wasn't that just another account by the kid behind "Broskirose" and "wfse"?

No, it wasn't. And no one believes this except you. I see you are once again obsessing over my username... Don't you have a shitty ghost town forum to get back to?

No, it wasn't.

You might not be lying. finck6 probably also believes that Dj has infiltrated the band and single-handedly changed its direction despite Axl's and the other band members' interests, but he wouldn't be able to express such delusional conspiracy theories as coherently as you are.

Why would anyone think that just because GNR wishes Robin a happy birthday it somehow means that he's going back to the band? Am I the only sane one here? Does no-one else see that the two are completely unrelated? I'd love to be proven wrong though. :D

No, it wasn't.

You might not be lying. finck6 probably also believes that Dj has infiltrated the band and single-handedly changed its direction despite Axl's and the other band members' interests, but he wouldn't be able to express such delusional conspiracy theories as coherently as you are.

You're the only one expressing such delusional conspiracy theories pal. Don't put words in my mouth. I never said Dj single-handedly did anything. Clearly Axl is fine with the mess Guns N' Roses is today. But to deny that the band has significantly changed for the worse since Dj joined is just silly. And if you'd like to believe that he has nothing to do with it, have at it. I'm pretty sure the facts, and more importantly basic common sense would dictate otherwise though. I really have no wish to get into another pointless debate with you. You literally just argue with everyone in every thread and repeat yourself constantly. It's boring and it's tiresome.

Edited by wfse

Why would anyone think that just because GNR wishes Robin a happy birthday it somehow means that he's going back to the band? Am I the only sane one here? Does no-one else see that the two are completely unrelated?

You must feel so out of place. A sane person is a rare thing 'round these parts.

Why would anyone think that just because GNR wishes Robin a happy birthday it somehow means that he's going back to the band? Am I the only sane one here? Does no-one else see that the two are completely unrelated?

You must feel so out of place. A sane person is a rare thing 'round these parts.

As I'm finding out! :lol: