Can anybody confirm if the band is writing and/or recording in Vegas?

Bruno P.

He managed to photoshop the picture, even if poorly, he wouldn't have problems in faking the sreenshot.

We'll never know.

You are right.

It does fit in very neatly with my (possibly erroneous) assumptions about the driving force behind why MSL does what he do here on this forum, though. I lean towards trusting "Mr. Soulmonster" since we know MSL likes to brag about fooling people, desperately crave attention and recognition, and has been know to cupcake the forum before. Besides, I prefer the other nickname.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He managed to photoshop the picture, even if poorly, he wouldn't have problems in faking the sreenshot.

We'll never know.

You are right.

It does fit in very neatly with my (possibly erroneous) assumptions about the driving force behind why MSL does what he do here on this forum, though. I lean towards trusting "Mr. Soulmonster" since we know MSL likes to brag about fooling people, desperately crave attention and recognition, and has been know to cupcake the forum before. Besides, I prefer the other nickname.

Bias

We'll never know.

You are right.

you lean towards trusting a guy who has a history of lying about me, a history of posting photoshopped images, and is angry because when he tried to trick people into trading with him here on MYGNR, i called him out as a faker? that's the guy you lean toward trusting?

whereas i have never posted fake info here ever and have delivered reliable info for years on end? odd.

I wasn't aware of all these things about "Mr Soulmonster". Can you provide some evidence for all these claims? If so I will certainly re-asses my conclusion. But don't get your hopes up, your desperate attempt at attention and recognition doesn't but you in a very credible position, either.

Guns N' Roses News. ‏@GunsNRosesNews

@gunsnroses Were the band in the studio on Friday? Lot of speculation rampant, can you confirm/deny?

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses

@GunsNRosesNews pleading the 5th. 6th and 7th. Can confirm the show tonight is slated to be recorded in 3D!

What motive would they have for denying they went to the studio if they in fact did?

Rusty that is what I don't understand.

Why would it be a big secret?

Guns N' Roses News. ‏@GunsNRosesNews

@gunsnroses Were the band in the studio on Friday? Lot of speculation rampant, can you confirm/deny?

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses

@GunsNRosesNews pleading the 5th. 6th and 7th. Can confirm the show tonight is slated to be recorded in 3D!

What motive would they have for denying they went to the studio if they in fact did?

Rusty that is what I don't understand.

Why would it be a big secret?

Right? It's not like they are conducting counter terrorism in the studio.

We'll never know.

You are right.

you lean towards trusting a guy who has a history of lying about me, a history of posting photoshopped images, and is angry because when he tried to trick people into trading with him here on MYGNR, i called him out as a faker? that's the guy you lean toward trusting?

whereas i have never posted fake info here ever and have delivered reliable info for years on end? odd.

I wasn't aware of all these things about "Mr Soulmonster". Can you provide some evidence for all these claims? If so I will certainly re-asses my conclusion. But don't get your hopes up, your desperate attempt at attention and recognition doesn't but you in a very credible position, either.

you can just as easily search his post history as i can. as for the monstrosity single, i don't know that you'd find that in his posting history, but he's the guy who did it. i guess consider that "inside information". i have no interest in searching through old emails with the guy, especially since he's very capable of creating fake screen shots.

You sure are laying down a lot of preemptive "fake screenshot" work.

you can just as easily search his post history as i can.

But besides the formal point of you being the one to make these claims and hence having the burden of proof, I don't have time for something that would probably turn out to be a wild goose chase (is that the expression?).

as for the monstrosity single, i don't know that you'd find that in his posting history, but he's the guy who did it. i guess consider that "inside information". i have no interest in searching through old emails with the guy, especially since he's very capable of creating fake screen shots.

Ah, oh well. It's disappointing really, I really hoped to have the rumour confirmed.

Without the screenshot I won't accuse you of asking him to photoshop but with the way you drooled over it as redemption and cry about people doubting you, I am left to think you must be pretty dumb if you can't recognize that all of that would be avoided if you only claimed things that you can prove with sources. It's not only respectful towards the fans here but it's common etiquette.

Once again, if you claim it, provide sources. If you can't, then shut up, attention seeker.

But besides the formal point of you being the one to make these claims and hence having the burden of proof, I don't have time for something that would probably turn out to be a wild goose chase (is that the expression?).

And what makes you think I have the time to present a court case to support every single sentence I write?

Hahahaha :D

If you think I'm a liar, GREAT. Feel free to ignore my posts. I will continue to post accurate information for those that appreciate it and those that don't are free to ignore.

I hate to repeat myself, but: Hahahahaha :D

pretty sad when people want me banned because i always prove them wrong

And you proved who wrong?

i've proved you wrong repeatedly, which is why you don't like me.

I never said I don't like you.

I just wish that you would understand that everyone who disagree's with you isn't wrong, it's just an opinion. Nothing's a fact unless you have documented proof about it.