1000 people,1000$ each,we have our private gnr concert,no?

axlspain

what do you think about it,if each one pay 1000$ (you have to be a really hard fan,like they are in the forum) we have 1 million dolar,I think its enough to have our own private show,maybe if somebody have a birthday,wedding or something like taht,its the perfect excuse,in a big house,with a little stage,come on¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ we have to do it¡¡¡¡

I don't think you'd be able to find 1000 people willing to pay a thousand for a current lineup show.

Pretty sure a lot of us already have! I know I spent well over a thousand dollars to go to the show this weekend in Vegas when it came to VIP tickets, airfare, and a room at the HRH. I also did the same back in February in AC. I am expecting other people to be at the show too on Friday so I am pretty sure they all paid around the same as me for their trip.

For the current lineup with DJ Ashba?

Forget it.

Travelling expenses not included, 150 is my absolute and imo fairly reasonable limit for any concert. When it comes to Guns I'd only pay that for the original lineup or a show with Buckethead.

For the current lineup I'd pay no more than 50 bucks, maybe up to 80 if the venue is nice.