guns n roses social network ?

kanudo19

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like a rip of Pinterest. Buy this $15 script for WordPress and you can set up your own version complete with posts from all members of GNR too :tongue2:

I took a glimpse at their source code and it has a few other Lady Gaga references in there, left over from their Gaga community...

name: 'Little Monsters',

description: 'An exclusive community for LG fans',

I'd let them know directly but I've not received an invite to join.

Also, not sure what HAUS is exactly but Bumblefoot is the only GNR member mentioned in their source:-

SETTINGS.COMMUNITY_LEADER_HAUS = ["gunsnroses","bumblefoot"];

Guessing he's an Admin or Moderator at the site?

I added my email when do people start geting accepted?

They'll send you an invite, asking you to link them to any of your other social network sites (FB / Twitter, etc,etc), and will send you a confirmation later. I initially got a wrong link when trying to like them through FB where it took me to LG's, I emailed them about it and they apologized for the mistake and sent me the correct GNR's link. And done.

Hi Gunner!

Your invitation request has been received! We're excited to share the world of Paradise City with you very shortly, keep an eye out for an official invite sometime soon.

i guess soon is the word! i gave them my email some time ago and got the auto response, no official invite or access as of yet.

when will this actually launch?

What do you mean by launch? The site has been up and running for many weeks (if I understand your query correctly, forgive me if I'm wrong).

In beta mode. I provided my email address to them a few weeks ago and only got that auto-response....

when will this actually launch?

What do you mean by launch? The site has been up and running for many weeks (if I understand your query correctly, forgive me if I'm wrong).

In beta mode. I provided my email address to them a few weeks ago and only got that auto-response....

i mean for non vip folks like you and me, will we get the email invite along with all the other people who asked to be members?

This is the email you will receive after you get the auto-response:

Hey Gunner!

Thanks for your invitation request to ParadiseCity.com We are working on some finishing touches to the ParadiseCity.com community that is Plugged in the Backplane.

The initial invitations will go out soon to folks truly passionate about Guns N’ Roses past, present and/or future. If you really want in on the ground level of what will be the purest, rawest, must-go place to find any and all things GN’R, hit us back here with some insight on what makes you that initial invite type of Gunner! Link us to your online places: your blog, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Myspace, Friendster, AIM, whatever social network/messenger accounts along with which online GN'R communities or others that you like, and what you DON'T like. This way we can work to connect the right things and make this YOUR Paradise City!

And DON'T be shy! If you know any Gunners that might find this cool and fit the mold, feel free to forward them this email and copy us (so we know you think they are legit). Just tell them to request their invite at ParadiseCity.com and to reply back to this email with their info!

Muchas GRACIAS! and get ready. This is gonna ROCK!

-ParadiseCity.com

After you've linked your personal social network site with paradisecity.com, they'll send you this:

Welcome Gunner,

You're one of the first Gunners with pre-private access to enter the world of Paradise City. Congratulations!

We're still building, creating, and designing a place that's as individual as you are, so if you have any ideas you'd like us to know about, use the "Feedback" tab on the left hand side of the page to share your thoughts.

Click on the link below to sign up.

After signing up, you're IN. That's it.

I received my auto-response on 12/10 and got the invite a week after. HTH!