The '90s Cartoon Thread

Vincent Vega

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Ball Z is my favorite. I can't get enough of it. The Mexican dub is the best, too damn funny lines.

DBZ has found new life recently with the Team Four Star DBZ Abridged dub. I highly recommend it. Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgxtLwDGLCQ

Other notables from the time for me are Cowboy Bebop, Ranma 1/2, Bubblegum Crisis, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo and Record Of Lodoss War.

Dragon Ball Z is my favorite. I can't get enough of it. The Mexican dub is the best, too damn funny lines.

DBZ has found new life recently with the Team Four Star DBZ Abridged dub. I highly recommend it. Watch:

Other notables from the time for me are Cowboy Bebop, Ranma 1/2, Bubblegum Crisis, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo and Record Of Lodoss War.

I enjoy DBZ abridged almost as much as the original tbh... the voices are all perfect and the characterisation is superb. They keep coming up with even more genius spins on characters, I didn't think they could top Nappa and had no idea how it was going to stay as funny once he died. Then there was Guru...

I enjoy DBZ abridged almost as much as the original tbh... the voices are all perfect and the characterisation is superb. They keep coming up with even more genius spins on characters, I didn't think they could top Nappa and had no idea how it was going to stay as funny once he died. Then there was Guru...

Haven't seen DBZ Abridged yet, really need to get round to watching it.

Captain Planet

Worst cartoon ever! :lol: I watched it too but man that stuff was bad. Especially the kid who's power was heart. Poor bastard!

Yeah well fuck you. :lol:

Angry Beavers was my favorite when I was younger! I still love that show! :D

Not as good as Ahh Little Monsters or Rocko's Modern Life.

Oh god I just watched all of Abridged, its fucking gold!

I'm not really sure if this is 90's, but do any of you guys remember the show called Cow and Chicken? That show was hilarious.

I think it's 90's cos I still watched it when I was like 17 or 18 years old! :lol: It was hilarious indeed!

Does anyone remember the ace ventura animated tv show? I used to watch that quite a bit.

I watched it too!

Guest Len B'stard

Ren and Stimpy

Rugrats

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Real Ghostbusters

Scooby Doo

David the Gnome

Captain Planet

Bananaman

Superted

Johnny Bravo

I dunno, i can't remember that fuckin' far back. What was that one with Cyril Sneer and them lot? How about Galaxy High, anyone remember that?

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, it used to be on in the mornings really early on Channel 4, Tom Bosley, Mr Cunningham out of Happy Days, did the voice for the main character. Those poor animals getting their paws caught in the mean hunters traps, awwwww. Early mornings channel 4 used to be when they put on all the stuff from other countries that no one watched like The MC Hammer cartoon and Ramona, the australian kids tv series.

Yeah, it used to be on in the mornings really early on Channel 4, Tom Bosley, Mr Cunningham out of Happy Days, did the voice for the main character. Those poor animals getting their paws caught in the mean hunters traps, awwwww.

Haha...yes, poor animals. There were a lof of good Spanish cartoons at that time like "Dogtanian and the Three Muskehoundsly", "Around the world with Willy Fog" and especially "The 4 musicians of Bremen" and "The Fruitties". Loved all of them.

Edited by izzygirl

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, it used to be on in the mornings really early on Channel 4, Tom Bosley, Mr Cunningham out of Happy Days, did the voice for the main character. Those poor animals getting their paws caught in the mean hunters traps, awwwww.

Haha...yes, poor animals. There were a lof of good Spanish cartoons at that time like "Dogtanian and the Three Muskehoundsly", "Around the world with Willy Fog" and especially "The 4 musicians of Bremen" and "The Fruitties". Loved all of them.

Oh i usta watch Dogtanian and the three muskerhounds too!!! And Around the World in 80 Days...i can almost remember the theme tune to that...something bout round the world in 80s days to find a pot of gold and we'll fly on the wide wings of the...something something :lol: Never heard of the other two though.