What is the most iconic image of Axl on stage from the New GNR era?

Randy Lahey

ebf6e_1217042.jpg

First thing that came to mind for me as well! :lol:

And, truth be told, I believe this is also the one image that most non-GnR fans around the world have seen. Sadly.

This one will go down in history as one of the most popular...it's quite a good shot actually that shows a "back with a vengeance" attitude. It's a shame though about Axl having pilled up the pounds...he'd look just mean and cool otherwise.

It's just a funny picture :D I love Axl.

PS we should get a smile with mustaches.

Edited by MishoGunsNRoses

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the 2nd one in Randy's original post. I do like this one for his more "recent" look though:

Axl+Rose+Guns+N+Roses+Sebastian+Bach+Perform+4vADvrahuLIl.jpg

tons of makeup here

Really good pic! I don't know about the makeup thing but I don't think it was air brushed. His skin looked like that when I saw him last month, both in pics and in person. Granted I didn't examine him for makeup.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Unfortunately, the most resounding iconic image of Axl on stage from the new GNR era is this:

Picture-5-604x497.png

As much as I support Axl, this is so cinematic. It's almost like he's consumed the final heart attack triggering double chocolate chip cookie and declares 'Damn you, Slasssh'.

Unfortunately, the most resounding iconic image of Axl on stage from the new GNR era is this:

Picture-5-604x497.png

As much as I support Axl, this is so cinematic. It's almost like he's consumed the final heart attack triggering double chocolate chip cookie and declares 'Damn you, Slasssh'.

LOL. Perfect description.

Picture-5-604x497.png

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Some really cool pictures of Axl.

Picture-5-604x497.png

Hahaha, good one. :rofl-lol:

Some really cool pictures of Axl.

Picture-5-604x497.png

Hahaha, good one. :rofl-lol:

It's nice to see that you're now open about what you really are here for...good luck on keeping it up.