The 2010 energy.

bumblecool

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will ever beat the real Gn'R live era...someone who says otherwise hasn't attended a show from that era for sure... I've loved the 2010 show I've attended but seeing Axl & Slash on stage at their prime....well let's just say it was a whole different experience in all senses.

Any 2010 proshot or soundboard?

Closest thing to a full soundboard is the monitor-mix of the Tokyo 2009 show (the band's longest show ever):

There's really good audience recordings from 2010 when Axl's better rehearsed than the 2009 shows (Toronto 2010 and the two London 2010 shows are great).

Only proshot from 2010 is an incomplete performance from Reading (3 or 4 songs):

fuck the hats, fuck the glasses, fuck the clean voice

rock3

Things like this are why I don't buy the whole "he's older now" excuse for why his voice sucks. 2-3 years shouldn't change his voice as much as it has.

That's the lamest excuse his deluded supporters can come up with, that gives you the idea of how idiotic they can be :lol:. "But he's 50 now! Give him a break!" Fuck no, he was 48 in the videos posted in this thread yet his voice was 10000x powerful or at least, powerful at all.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How can you miss 2010 Axl when you can miss 2006 Axl?

So true

fuck the hats, fuck the glasses, fuck the clean voice

rock3

Regardless of personal grievences there is no way Duff can be on that stage and not be blown away by how Axl sounds. He hasnt lost a step in this video. Must have been a reminder of just how good Axl can be.

Maybe it's just me but I always think Duff looks really uncomfortable in this video, like he doesn't really know where to stand or quite what to do with himself.