AxlRoseCalifornia/AndreCC/Halo69 Issue

ManetsBR

Please ban, Andre. Now. Enough with this bullshit already, it's beyond pathetic.

And Andre, I used to like you buddy, but after all this... I mean, why all this? Why?

Get help, seriously, because you need it! You're a pathological liar with serious issues of attention need.

High Voltage, Black Sabbath, please do something. Any mods, please do something!

As I said, I do not believe there's a rule against "lying", but this is special case, it's been several and several pages of this! He's fooling members, members of your message board, and he's doing it for his own pleasure. Will you allow members to explore others members naivety and innocence? I understand we all want some hints on new music here, but this is beyond acceptable, in my humble opinion.

I'm asking you, please ban this man. And I'm not the only one to make this request.

Edited by ManetsBR

If you have a concern about a specific poster please use PM and do not create threads in the support section.

Thanks

/locked.

Please, SOB, do you think that will work?

And Rusty, that's not true. Read the topics. There are a lot of people actually buying what he's saying and asking for more information.

If you have a concern about a specific poster please use PM and do not create threads in the support section.

Thanks

/locked.

And Rusty, that's not true. Read the topics. There are a lot of people actually buying what he's saying and asking for more information.

Not sure, but I think SOB was being sarcastic. ;)

Thanks

/locked.

Looks like every other post is outrage over the topic but still taking the bait.