Paradise City - Appetite For Democracy

LuanVictor

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Dexter started posting it didn't took much time for him to start acting like Axl actually. With all the "You've been wondering where I am, I'm right here!" stuff. So I don't know.

Well that's because he was pissed off after a certain someone was making fun of Fernando.

Let's do it then. Fernando, I think you're ugly.

can you create a thread about gnr meow being axl on discussions & news? is it the right section?

I think we shouldn't create a thread - if there's too much attention he'll just get scared off.

Treat him like the Yeti. He walks among us and might make some appearances.

And he's more scared of you than you are of him. :o

I hope it is him, so we can watch all the haters kiss his ass again. Like in the last chats.

Oh they did that before?? I hadn't join this forum yet years ago so I didn't know. I'm not a hater so he won't see me suddenly turning 180 deg kissing his a$$. Sincerely hope it's him as GNR Meow replied somewhere that he wouldn't call people here 'fans' as most things said here are lies gossips etc etc. So would appreciate if he sheds some truth for all of us to stop the misconception about him and GNR. Also notice GNR Meow uses " n' " for "and"..typical of Axl, ain't it?