Paradise City - Appetite For Democracy

LuanVictor

And if I don't buy it it's not because of Axl's voice, it's because I just don't like the band. I don't want to see Dj and Tommy's faces on my tv.

That's what's wrong with this board - too many idiot time wasters who don't even like the band and have nothing better to do with their sad little lives than bitch and cupcake on Internet message boards.

That's right I don't like Axl's band. Can I have an opinion? Am I allowed to have one? Thanks for answering and tell me more about my life since you appear to know me.

So why don't you spend time a forum for a band that you actually like?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I don't buy it it's not because of Axl's voice, it's because I just don't like the band. I don't want to see Dj and Tommy's faces on my tv.

That's what's wrong with this board - too many idiot time wasters who don't even like the band and have nothing better to do with their sad little lives than bitch and cupcake on Internet message boards.

That's right I don't like Axl's band. Can I have an opinion? Am I allowed to have one? Thanks for answering and tell me more about my life since you appear to know me.

I like Guns N Roses, just not this incarnation.

This is really what it's about. Axl decided to take the name and run (stumble?) with it. Not our fault. GNR is my favorite band of all time. Just not this GNR. If you guys want to start myaxlshappyplaceforum.com or myaxlisthegreatestforum.com or mybumbleisbetterthanslashforum.com or whatever, I will not be there. Promise.

This is really what it's about. Axl decided to take the name and run (stumble?) with it. Not our fault. GNR is my favorite band of all time. Just not this GNR. If you guys want to start myaxlshappyplaceforum.com or myaxlisthegreatestforum.com or mybumbleisbetterthanslashforum.com or whatever, I will not be there. Promise.

Exactly :book:

Exactly :book:

You might like posting in this sub-forum better: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/forum/324-the-band/

It is probably Warchild pretending to be Axl, again.

If it IS Axl all I have to say is:

Hire a vocal coach, a personal trainer, a real manager, a good PR guru and if you want a new DVD to sell well ask the fans which show they'd like to see most because it sure as hell isn't the one that has been selected.

If that makes me a hater so be it but the truth is the truth hurts.

They will ask you, you have all the answers. I got a revelation for you too: "nobody gives a shit what you think".

Take the sand out of your vagina.

what's wrong with that :question: .

Anyway.. that doesn't change shit. your fuckin thoughts worths less than nothing.

all in this forum are a bunch of cunt pussies that complain about everything. You can have your opinion but sincerely, nobody gives a shit in THIS SECTION if you like GN'R or not. Get over it, all of you have to thank god that Axl keeps touring, and he doesn't owe us a shit, we are the ones that owe Axl a lot of things. You have to thank that the man with 50 years old keeps doing music, touring, releasing DVD's. And give the fans all over the world a chance to see GN'R live. It's easy to tour the States,Europe and S. America, any band would do it, but not all of the bands tour Australia, Indonesia, etc. All I see in this forum is complains and complains about Axl (voice, face, etc,etc.) I don't like my government in my country but I don't complain like a pussy all day in an internet forum. Get a life or something

Ok so post in the former member section dumbass.

Ok so post in the former member section dumbass.

I still follow this band, hoping against hope that Axl will turn things around in some way. So I'll post in whatever section I want, fucktard.

How dare you post anything but praise in the Church of Axl section?

Shit, man. I didn't realize they changed the name of the section. All apologies. I'm out.

It's not even about that. It's about people who dislike this band and hope that they can ruin it for others.

How'd you get in my head? You know exactly what I hope for! Day and night.

It's not even about that. It's about people who dislike this band and hope that they can ruin it for others.

People think too highly of themselves in that regard. I doubt anyone has a motive to ruin a band for someone. What fucking difference does it make? Also, if someone could ruin the band for a fan over criticism, what kind of weak ass powder puff fan were they to begin with?

The problem starts when several douchebags run around the forum acting like they are an authority and insult people they don't agree with while telling them to post in other sections. This is a pathetic little war with some emotionally fragile people.

If people on a forum voicing their displeasure about a band somehow ruins the band for you then that says more about you than anything.

It doesn't ruin the band for me but it doesn't make this forum a pleasant place to waste time on. Who would have thought it was a GNR "fan" forum...

If people on a forum voicing their displeasure about a band somehow ruins the band for you then that says more about you than anything.

It doesn't ruin the band for me but it doesn't make this forum a pleasant place to waste time on. Who would have thought it was a GNR "fan" forum...

It's not HTGTH or a new gnr only forum. It's not an official fan forum either. No one can moderate away what you have chosen to read.

This is what happens when you have a "band" as unproductive and dysfunctional as GNR.

It's not HTGTH or a new gnr only forum. It's not an official fan forum either. No one can moderate away what you have chosen to read.

HTGTH isn't as bad as it used to be. Jarmo has lightened up a little from what it looks like

And I'm a fan of the old bad as well. Only difference is that I don't live in past; I accept the band as they are (and they put on a heel of a show). You guys probably complained in 2002 and 2006. Find a time machine. I hear Uncle Rico almost has one ready to go....

This is what happens when you have a "band" as unproductive and dysfunctional as GNR.

Touring their asses off, communicating with fans, live interviews, and not cancelling shows is dysfunctional? Or are they dysfunctional since they lost 3 members since they started touring in 2009? Of wait, never mind....

HTGTH isn't as bad as it used to be. Jarmo has lightened up a little from what it looks like

And I'm a fan of the old bad as well. Only difference is that I don't live in past; I accept the band as they are (and they put on a heel of a show). You guys probably complained in 2002 and 2006. Find a time machine. I hear Uncle Rico almost has one ready to go....

Who is living in the past? And what's this "you guys" stuff? I didn't complain. I never gave a shit and I don't have to give a shit about this version of the band to be a GNR fan. When this becomes a NEWGNR forum, you will have a valid point. I don't want a reunion so what now?

Who is living in the past? And what's this "you guys" stuff? I didn't complain. I never gave a shit and I don't have to give a shit about this version of the band to be a GNR fan. When this becomes a NEWGNR forum, you will have a valid point. I don't want a reunion so what now?

cookie_icon826.jpg