Paradise City - Appetite For Democracy

LuanVictor

how do you view his posts I'm sure in his first post he gave me grief.. doubt its him.

Most of his posts sound very much like Axl. Either it's a cupcake typing like Axl, or it's Axl trolling us.

we need a mod lol

I don't know if the new regime has the same connections that Eric had 5 years ago. They could at least tell us if the IP is from California.

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it is him, so we can watch all the haters kiss his ass again. Like in the last chats.

Oh they did that before?? I hadn't join this forum yet years ago so I didn't know. I'm not a hater so he won't see me suddenly turning 180 deg kissing his a$$. Sincerely hope it's him as GNR Meow replied somewhere that he wouldn't call people here 'fans' as most things said here are lies gossips etc etc. So would appreciate if he sheds some truth for all of us to stop the misconception about him and GNR. Also notice GNR Meow uses " n' " for "and"..typical of Axl, ain't it?

Lol. Who kisses whose ass again?

Why? He is not even online, and we don't even know if it's him. If it's confirmed that it's him I doubt he will even want to chat.

Axl, next time you want to post here, try to sound less like yourself. You have a very own writing style.

lol, we must create the "The Coming of Axl Rose to the Forum Preparation Thread"

Why? He is not even online, and we don't even know if it's him. If it's confirmed that it's him I doubt he will even want to chat.

Axl, next time you want to post here, try to sound less like yourself. You have a very own writing style.

He may not be online or logged in (if it indeed is him) but doesn't mean he can't read the posts. Or he can log in anonymously hiding his presence.

Heck I want it to be him as I see it will be the ONLY opportunity in my lifetime of actually chatting with him as I see ZERO chance of me being backstage with him or bumping into him anywhere in this world.

Hey Axl, not everyone hates you here, OK... Do appear...

If your suggesting I do your wrong, when I feel he deserves critisism I give it. Lol, dont take it personal.

I hope it is him, so we can watch all the haters kiss his ass again. Like in the last chats.

Oh they did that before?? I hadn't join this forum yet years ago so I didn't know. I'm not a hater so he won't see me suddenly turning 180 deg kissing his a$$. Sincerely hope it's him as GNR Meow replied somewhere that he wouldn't call people here 'fans' as most things said here are lies gossips etc etc. So would appreciate if he sheds some truth for all of us to stop the misconception about him and GNR. Also notice GNR Meow uses " n' " for "and"..typical of Axl, ain't it?

Lol. Who kisses whose ass again?

It is probably Warchild pretending to be Axl, again.

If it IS Axl all I have to say is:

Hire a vocal coach, a personal trainer, a real manager, a good PR guru and if you want a new DVD to sell well ask the fans which show they'd like to see most because it sure as hell isn't the one that has been selected.

If that makes me a hater so be it but the truth is the truth hurts.

Hire a vocal coach, a personal trainer, a real manager, a good PR guru and if you want a new DVD to sell well ask the fans which show they'd like to see most because it sure as hell isn't the one that has been selected.

They will ask you, you have all the answers. I got a revelation for you too: "nobody gives a shit what you think".

And if I don't buy it it's not because of Axl's voice, it's because I just don't like the band. I don't want to see Dj and Tommy's faces on my tv.

That's what's wrong with this board - too many idiot time wasters who don't even like the band and have nothing better to do with their sad little lives than bitch and cupcake on Internet message boards.

They will ask you, you have all the answers. I got a revelation for you too: "nobody gives a shit what you think".

Take the sand out of your vagina.

And if I don't buy it it's not because of Axl's voice, it's because I just don't like the band. I don't want to see Dj and Tommy's faces on my tv.

That's what's wrong with this board - too many idiot time wasters who don't even like the band and have nothing better to do with their sad little lives than bitch and cupcake on Internet message boards.

That's right I don't like Axl's band. Can I have an opinion? Am I allowed to have one? Thanks for answering and tell me more about my life since you appear to know me.