Paradise City - Appetite For Democracy

LuanVictor

I think anyone who's been out to see GNR over the past decade will wind up picking it up.

I won't...

They should release old shows from the old band on DVDs.

And if I don't buy it it's not because of Axl's voice, it's because I just don't like the band. I don't want to see Dj and Tommy's faces on my tv.

In 3D!

I never understood why GNR didn't make a video companion to Live 87-93, but I think at some point, he'll feel like cracking open the vault and seeing what's in there.

I think they're all getting at the point where they can put differences aside and talk about archives, but I don't see it happening for another 3-5 years.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GNR Meow

Gather a consensus from actual GNR fans.

Then that would not be a "general consensus" though

It would if it was a "general consensus" of GNR fans. ;) The fans are all that matter in this "hypothetical consensus" cos they are the one who buy tickets and commercial releases.

The majority of the world thinks Axl's a joke and will laugh at his horrid vocals on the video in this thread. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You are not the majority of the world and for the ppl who post comments on internet, the vast majority are kids who never listen to GNR in the first place. They're told to listen to Kate Perry or some rapshit and brainwash their tastes.

I'd like to add youtube, RS, blabbermouth etc.... comments are made by immature teenagers that know fuck all about GNR. Some are bitter ex-fans just because Slash is not in the band.

It's like when I was 12 years old I though U2 were shit...pure shit and I would have probably posted that online if the internet had existed. Today I am a mature man and realise U2 does not suck at all even if their music is not my cup of tea.

In other words, anyone who says anything bad about NuAxlBand is a teenager who doesn't know shit. Sure, buddy.

Hey "Buddy"

If you don't like GNR anymore why you hanging out on a GNR fan forum dedicated to the new band?

Let me take a wild guess you are a fan of the "real GNR" from the 80s and 90s? :awesomeface:

Well then for your convinience there is a section dedicated to those incarnation of the band. Please use it so we don't have to read negative, false and depressing assumptions.

You make so little sense it's almost not worth responding. But since I'm a glutton for punishment...

I still like GNR. I don't like that they're called GNR, but I still like them. Basically, what this means is that I like that Axl is doing something that I can see or hear with the music (admittedly almost entirely from the old lineup, but isn't everyone this way) that I love. I saw them when they were most recently in NY. I also saw them at Hammerstein and MSG. I paid for the tickets and everything. I have just as much right to be here as you. And if I think Axl is a shell of himself, if I think he is turning GNR into a bad joke, if I think his voice sounds like the otherworldly howls of a cat in heat that just sucked helium (not a good thing), I'm going to post it if I want to. Too fucking bad if you don't like it.

I don't see a throng of people vying for your biased and narrow opinion in order to select their musical tastes. Do you honestly make a habit of coming on internet sites dedicated (supposedly) to bands you don't like?

Gather a consensus from actual GNR fans.

Then that would not be a "general consensus" though

It would if it was a "general consensus" of GNR fans. ;) The fans are all that matter in this "hypothetical consensus" cos they are the one who buy tickets and commercial releases.

The majority of the world thinks Axl's a joke and will laugh at his horrid vocals on the video in this thread. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You are not the majority of the world and for the ppl who post comments on internet, the vast majority are kids who never listen to GNR in the first place. They're told to listen to Kate Perry or some rapshit and brainwash their tastes.

I'd like to add youtube, RS, blabbermouth etc.... comments are made by immature teenagers that know fuck all about GNR. Some are bitter ex-fans just because Slash is not in the band.

It's like when I was 12 years old I though U2 were shit...pure shit and I would have probably posted that online if the internet had existed. Today I am a mature man and realise U2 does not suck at all even if their music is not my cup of tea.

In other words, anyone who says anything bad about NuAxlBand is a teenager who doesn't know shit. Sure, buddy.

Hey "Buddy"

If you don't like GNR anymore why you hanging out on a GNR fan forum dedicated to the new band?

Let me take a wild guess you are a fan of the "real GNR" from the 80s and 90s? :awesomeface:

Well then for your convinience there is a section dedicated to those incarnation of the band. Please use it so we don't have to read negative, false and depressing assumptions.

You make so little sense it's almost not worth responding. But since I'm a glutton for punishment...

I still like GNR. I don't like that they're called GNR, but I still like them. Basically, what this means is that I like that Axl is doing something that I can see or hear with the music (admittedly almost entirely from the old lineup, but isn't everyone this way) that I love. I saw them when they were most recently in NY. I also saw them at Hammerstein and MSG. I paid for the tickets and everything. I have just as much right to be here as you. And if I think Axl is a shell of himself, if I think he is turning GNR into a bad joke, if I think his voice sounds like the otherworldly howls of a cat in heat that just sucked helium (not a good thing), I'm going to post it if I want to. Too fucking bad if you don't like it.

I don't see a throng of people vying for your biased and narrow opinion in order to select their musical tastes. Do you honestly make a habit of coming on internet sites dedicated (supposedly) to bands you don't like?

Yup beats the hell out of me why some people waste their valuable time here bashing the band and the singer they hate so much. Some have never typed anything positive. Why so much hatred I cannot fathom.

Omg this multiquoting is getting out of hand.

Yup beats the hell out of me why some people waste their valuable time here bashing the band and the singer they hate so much. Some have never typed anything positive. Why so much hatred I cannot fathom.

Are you guys illiterate? Seriously.

Are you guys illiterate? Seriously.

I didn't disagree with your point, but more like responding to GNR Meow's (this guy writes or types like Axl IMO?) post per se, wish there's an easy way to rid of the multiquoting other than trying to delete other posts irrelevant to my reply.

I didn't disagree with your point, but more like responding to GNR Meow's (this guy writes or types like Axl IMO?) post per se, wish there's an easy way to rid of the multiquoting other than trying to delete other posts irrelevant to my reply.

Lol. I asked him if he was Axl in some other thread.

Huh? He wrote like Axl in another thread?

I feel it in all the threads he replied, but that's JMO though. Am not an expert in analyzing people's style of writing/typing. I may be totally wrong. But I would LOVE it if it IS HIM, I want more communication with the frontman I love.

Edited by cheesecake

I feel it in all the threads he replied, but that's JMO though. Am not an expert in analyzing people's style of writing/typing. I may be totally wrong. But I would LOVE it if it's IS HIM, I want more communication with the frontman I love.

Aftet reading some more of his posts, it wouldn't shock me if it actually was Axl.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I feel it in all the threads he replied, but that's JMO though. Am not an expert in analyzing people's style of writing/typing. I may be totally wrong. But I would LOVE it if it's IS HIM, I want more communication with the frontman I love.

Aftet reading some more of his posts, it wouldn't shock me if it actually was Axl.

I'm thinking the same :P

GNR Meow... Axl is a cat nut, remember? His username on GNR Online was Felix, the Cathose. And here it was Dexter, one of his cats. Let's not forger the famous Dijon.

Huh...

And I've been here shitting on GNR Meow and Axl. Fucking Christ. If it is him... I take it all back, Axl! I love you! You're my favorite musical artist ever. Just maybe you could try to sing a little better if you're gonna do shows? Maybe some new music? Really, it's like 99% love, 1% what the fuck is your crazy ass doing.

GNR Meow even corrected me here when I said that Axl`s username was Felix the Cathouse:

The letter is clearly the lyrics to the General.

Where's Andre to read it to us when we need him, huh?

And what about that forum Axl used to post on the late 90s? I think his username was Felix, the Cathouse, right? And then some crazy girl posted his real phone number and everything got shut, right?

Felix the Housecat ,the IP wasn't hidden, nobody posted phone #

GNR Meow even corrected me here when I said that Axl`s username was Felix the Cathouse:

http://www.mygnrforu...45#entry3326633

And what about that forum Axl used to post on the late 90s? I think his username was Felix, the Cathouse, right? And then some crazy girl posted his real phone number and everything got shut, right?

lol, can the mods tell us if he is really Axl Rose?!?!

http://www.mygnrforu...45#entry3326633

I don't know whether to be sad or happy, but this is the most interested I've been in a while with this band. It's probably nothing. But perhaps....