Chris, Bumble and Frank to play in Brazil (02/22/2013)

bumblecool

And they're using the Original band's logo?? wtf...I haven't seen that logo in awhile. Wasn't that designed by Slash?!

If that's the case, I wish Slash would sue. That's ridiculous.

Seems like some of the older logos have made the occasional appearance recently. I wonder if they've come to some kind of agreement ($$$) about using them. For some reason I remember thinking about this when Slash said "Axl's been cooler to me recently..." (or whatever it was) a few years back...

And they're using the Original band's logo?? wtf...I haven't seen that logo in awhile. Wasn't that designed by Slash?!

If that's the case, I wish Slash would sue. That's ridiculous.

Seems like some of the older logos have made the occasional appearance recently. I wonder if they've come to some kind of agreement ($$$) about using them. For some reason I remember thinking about this when Slash said "Axl's been cooler to me recently..." (or whatever it was) a few years back...

That's what i'm thinking as well. I'm not saying Slash should sue them, but i do know that one of the logos was designed by Slash.

How is it their fault Axl has no intention of writing with them? What is the point?

It's not. It's Slash's fault, he wouldn't let Axl re-make an appeitite style record.

:rofl-lol::laugh:

LOL! Maybe Axl was already referring to the Appetite For Destruction version with the FIGAAAAARROOOOOOO FIIIGGAAAARO adds into it :rofl-lol:

I'm pretty sure it was the promoter's fault. They just wanted to mention GNR so they could sell more tickets and didn't even pay attention to which logo they were using in it. I'm beting on 20 people in the crowd instead of 5 because of that lol

In any case it's really weird to see Bumblefoot, Pitman and Frank being associated with Guns N'Roses without Axl. I'm sorry if i'm not being nice to them, but hey i'm being honest! I think they should release more material before even feeling comfortable to be associated with GNR in their solo endeavors. It's even more weird seeing them associated with the Classic Logo. That logo has more history and prestige then they will ever be able to create...

Edited by AndreCC

WOW...40% of Gn'R comes to town for a gig and gets this poor reception from the fans? What's wrong with you people!? :no:

40 percent of GNR might be Axl and Izzy.. What 40 percent is coming to your town... ask yourself honestly.... what 40 percent. Show me the 40 percent attributed to AFD Lies and UYI and then tell me I'm wrong!

I would guess the choice of logo is probably down to the promoter and the guys probably aren't aware of it as such. However if I was Slash I might be a bit narked off especially considering the recent Activision case. It is possible though that some agreement was reached previously over the use of the old logo.