Coma artwork

2x4

I'm looking for a good quality pic of the Coma artwork. I've rooted around everywhere trying to find it but the only one I can find is a picture of the coma tshirt. Needit for a tattoo. Any help would be great!

logo-coma.jpg

Google

Thanks mate.

I googled the fuck out of it but had no success.

You're a champ!

Show us a pic of the tattoo when it's done! Can't wait to see it.

Will do.

Am thinking of a few different images to get tattooed but am undecided on which one. I have the old bullet logo already but I am tossing up between PTU, coma, CD era GN'R logo, cd red star and AFD.

a CD era tattoo would be ballsy to point the insanity. Balls to Insanity. write that down. maybe a temporary tattoo. Axl has a dragon snaking down his leg. He's committed.

You don't like the CD era artwork?

a CD era tattoo would be ballsy to point the insanity. Balls to Insanity. write that down. maybe a temporary tattoo. Axl has a dragon snaking down his leg. He's committed.

I like the artwork, I'm just not much of a tattoo guy. I think I'd go with the new GNR logo it looks pretty badass on the shoulder. But for life? Chicks with tramp stamps do it for me though. Double standards, hell yeah!

I like the artwork, I'm just not much of a tattoo guy. I think I'd go with the new GNR logo it looks pretty badass on the shoulder. But for life? Chicks with tramp stamps do it for me though. Double standards, hell yeah!

Hahaha. I used to find it pretty hot but now they seem a little tartish. Haha.

Probably getting my tattoo on Monday. This will be my second tattoo. Both GN'R tats. The plan is to get a GN'R themed sleeve one day.

It's not a dragon , its a topless chick if I remember right! He's committed alright! HeHe :thumbsup:

What's the blue text to the right of the image? Or is it text? With the red line coming through it..

It says COMA. I just don't get the picture. Looks NOTHING like GnR.

Ah right I didn't expect it to be written downwards ha.

I guess the picture itself is kind of dreamy in a way? Almost hypnotizing? I think it fits the songtitle quite well.

I saw some guy already has a tattoo of it when I googled it.

141854721_1a48a4d4fe.jpg

Edited by Jeez

141854721_1a48a4d4fe.jpg

:rofl-lol:

They got it too small. It's going to be a blob of shit and lose any detail over time. Should have been bigger.

You can make on ugly fucking tattoo from that 80's looking piece of shit. That's something from a shirt or backpack from that era. Chinese Democracy art is way better. Well, the art that suppose to be there anyway.

CD art is lame, tbh.