Any news on a Guns USA TOUR this Summer?

tsunta

Guest bellastar2355

Why are you interested in yet another USA Tour? Enough is enough, isn't it?

It's never enough when it comes to GNR. I'd like to see them as many times as a I can...I love the band and I love the music. I don't see any problems.

Me too... but we all kinda want new music now :(

It's never enough when it comes to GNR. I'd like to see them as many times as a I can...I love the band and I love the music. I don't see any problems.

I'd also go to all the GNR shows that could :thumbsup:

I'd love new music also but I think their catalog is big enough to keep touring and putting on great shows. Now if only they can add OMG, Perfect Crime and other songs from their printed "setlist" to the shows that would be much appreciated. Their problem is not new music it's changing up the setlist once and awhlie.

Talk to me in another 5 years then I might be very annoyed if we dont have new music.

Edited by volcano62

I'd love new music also but I think their catalog is big enough to keep touring and putting on great shows. Now if only they can add OMG, Perfect Crime and other songs from their printed "setlist" to the shows that would be much appreciated. Their problem is not new music it's changing up the setlist once and awhlie.

Talk to me in another 5 years then I might be very annoyed if we dont have new music.

Really? It takes TEN years for you to get annoyed? You, sir, are a very tolerant/patient person. Edited by GNRSkidRow1

Really? It takes TEN years for you to get annoyed? You, sir, are a very tolerant/patient person.

I have kids :tongue2:

Really? It takes TEN years for you to get annoyed? You, sir, are a very tolerant/patient person.
:awesomeface:

Guest bellastar2355

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

The funniest thing is he says he might be annoyed, he's not sure lol

Edited by bellastar2355

The kids thing really explains a lot, but 10 fucking years? men if you said 8 or 7 but 10! that seems like a little to much, but I guess is not so much considering the 17 years between UYI and CD

The kids thing really explains a lot, but 10 fucking years? men if you said 8 or 7 but 10! that seems like a little to much, but I guess is not so much considering the 17 years between UYI and CD

Ya much better than 17 years!!! The wait for CD was brutal and at one point I was almost convinced it was never coming out.

Ya much better than 17 years!!! The wait for CD was brutal and at one point I was almost convinced it was never coming out.

If it was up to Axl, it probably still wouldn't be released.

If it was up to Axl, it probably still wouldn't be released.

Neither would the Illusions lol

You sir are more patient with this band than anybody else on the planet. :lol:

I'm a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to Guns. I've been critical of Axl's voice and the lack of progress over the past couple of years but I know for a fact if some US and/or Canada dates popped up around the summer festival shows that I'd be there.

The kids love GNR but haven't heard much of Slash's stuff besides his work in GNR.

They can listen to whatever they want to .....even Slash just not around me j/k

My oldest daughter is a Beiber fan so Slash can't be much worst :awesomeface:

I've learnt to be patient with my favorite band over years. After going through the wait for CD I can wait for anything.

Why the hell the band and especially Axl would want to keep playing the same songs over and over again with no new material being added is beyond me.

But considering I have no hope for a new album this year I assume this is going to be the case.

Why the hell the band and especially Axl would want to keep playing the same songs over and over again with no new material being added is beyond me.

But considering I have no hope for a new album this year I assume this is going to be the case.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$