Do you think Axl might have to listen to every Buckethead album?

Guest NGOG

It doesn't so much affect Buckethead's solos so much as his publishing credits. Unless a new Buckethead piece has also been previously reigistered with Black Frog, there is nothing W. Axl Rose can do. You may say that everything Buckethead produced during his tenure was copyrighted however, Fall to Pieces was floating around during the Complex Sessions and Slash released that under Velvet Revolver? We also know that several Stradlin songs, from the April 1995 Stradlin/McKagan sessions, have appeared on Izzy's solo albums. It is actually plausible that ideas which have appeared on Buckethead solo albums were orginally demonstrated during Chinese Democracy sessions.

I've never seen a Buckethead album in a recod store EVER.

Anyway interesting question in the OP. Would be fucked if something like that hapenned.

That's because you're looking in the "bargain section" staring and admiring all of the Chinese Democracy CDs. Venture off into other sections for a change. :rolleyes:

Anyway interesting question in the OP. Would be fucked if something like that hapenned.

That's because you're looking in the "bargain section" staring and admiring all of the Chinese Democracy CDs. Venture off into other sections for a change. :rolleyes:

Not sure where you live man but HMV Canada has CD for $10.00 in the GNR section. Same price as the other GNR albums.

I hope you were not trying to be funny and you're just confused?

Not sure where you live man but HMV Canada has CD for $10.00 in the GNR section. Same price as the other GNR albums.

I hope you were not trying to be funny and you're just confused?

Is that a store? They have Chinese Democracy?!

I bought Monsters and Robots from HMV

Bucket albums tend to go out of print within a year and become collector items (or things you need to order from Japan). If you buy them as they come, you are probably paying the price of a regular cd but wait a year and you can kiss another album good bye (unless you, illegally, acquire it).

And people wonder why the Axl-Buckethead thing fell apart? Buckethead is basically the reverse of W. Axl.