Axl Rose 40 minutes before the Tokyo show Dec/2012

Angeles_

Guest bellastar2355

In the meantime, crowd belives lights will go down any minute now. :rofl-lol:

:lol:

I haven't thought of it that way

Beta seems to get a lot of shit from many fans, but what exactly has she done that's so incredibly bad? I mean, Axl is 50+ years old and surely he is capable of making decisions himself. You think he would have Beta as a manager if it wasn't the best for him and what he wanted for his(!) band?

From what I can see, she seems to be super friendly with fans as well. I've heard people has been waiting for Axl to show up after gigs, and Beta has personally gone to Axl and told him where they are waiting so he could go and meet them.

Maybe she's not the best manager in the world, but I think she's getting a lot more shit from "fans" than she deserves.

I would say most of the shit is coming from the douchebag posters and not the fans.Imagine that.

Exactly, Beta was really friendly, laughing & happy when Redhead74 & I met her for a chat. Red did put her foot in the security door to call out to her as we saw her outside the door & she was walking away but she came back in. I get it that we met as fans & not on a business basis so she had no reason to be anything other than friendly but it was a genuine laugh - nothing fake at all. Didn't find Fernando or Vanessa stuck up at all, they were friendly & chatty too - I kind of expected they might be a bit toffee nosed to meet but was pleasantly surprised as Red will most likely agree. They cop a lot from this board but they have got the band out there & touring, I can't imagine what it was like to be a fan for all those quiet years.

Did Axl draw a dick on that guy's guitar?

I can't believe it took 4 pages to people to comment on what he actually wrote. First word (bottom left of the screen) looks like his signature, but the rest looks like gibberish.

Holy shit, what an awful glimpse into a miserable life that was. Ugh! He just looks so thoroughly fucking MISERABLE. What a sour puss. And who can blame him? He's in some isolated weird club in Japan full of Brazilians or some other South Americans. And all these weirdos and creeps are fawning all over him, and there are NO hot girls. And the club is tacky and ugly and playing shitty music and it's fucking empty. Beta hovering over his shoulder the whole time. Some poor Japanese woman (translator?) sitting next to him with a stone blank stare on her face while he sits there and SCOWLS. Jesus.

And if this was indeed 40 minutes before he was supposed to hit the stage, no wonder the show started 2 hours late and I missed my train. Roppongi is nowhere near the venue!!

^this

Kinda sad that Beta is there with him, considering she's like his mum. I wouldn't go fuckin clubbing with my mum, but Axl does... :rofl-lol:

Holy shit, what an awful glimpse into a miserable life that was. Ugh! He just looks so thoroughly fucking MISERABLE. What a sour puss. And who can blame him? He's in some isolated weird club in Japan full of Brazilians or some other South Americans. And all these weirdos and creeps are fawning all over him, and there are NO hot girls. And the club is tacky and ugly and playing shitty music and it's fucking empty. Beta hovering over his shoulder the whole time. Some poor Japanese woman (translator?) sitting next to him with a stone blank stare on her face while he sits there and SCOWLS. Jesus.

And if this was indeed 40 minutes before he was supposed to hit the stage, no wonder the show started 2 hours late and I missed my train. Roppongi is nowhere near the venue!!

So you had a good night then did you? :rofl-lol:

shoving a guitar in his face to sign....what a jerkoff. people got no respect.

Axl probably went to a place like this so he would less likely to be fucked with.

He asked first, Axl said yes so the guy went to get it. He didn't shove it at him. I can't believe how uptight you are, he was fine with these guys. The only one upset is you.

Wesley e Paulinho are two musicians from Brazil... they were giving a show at that Tokyo Club, and Axl went there with the Lebeis (who are also brazilian and probably are fans) to see the show.

Do you really think Axl would go to a club at 9 or 10pm? :suspicious:

Here is the proof guys, Axl smokes

Did anyone doubt that? There's been pictures of him after gigs with a cigar in his hand since the euro 2012 tour, if not before then.

edit: I'm referring to just recently btw, obviously in 02, 06 he was smoking too. Not sure about 2010 though?

Yes, a lot of people doubt that in a recent thread from a month ago I think

I think they were referring to him not smoking cigarettes anymore since sometime in the 90s, as like the above poster mentioned, smoking cigarettes and puffing cigars are not one and the same. One is the act of inhaling the smoke into the lungs while the other is the act of just taking the smoke into the mouth and puffing it out without inhaling it into the lungs.

Lol, there is a difference for sure, but c'mon.... If somebody "inhale" or not "inhale" smoke, then he is a smoker. Fact.

The background music is just fucking unbearable - very surprised at how Axl could keep himself in a good mood with that lous shitty music going on. Kudos for Axl for not kicking someone in the teeth.

When i reading these criticism about these guys ... I was thinking what kind way many of you wouldn't do it if you had a chance to see/ meet Axl in other side of planet at place you never ever imagined see him

these guys seems over 30´s in conclusion old GNR fan. I suppose should be a biggest emotion for any fan.

He might as well be a wax figurine the way he poses with fans. Crazy eyes though, they dart around ever so suspiciously and radiate intensity.

I think he has lovely eyes & what a great description you give. Radiate intensity - reminds of the photo shoot with Elton & Bernie at the RRHOF where his eyes were darting everywhere as photographers called his name. He shows lots of expression with those eyes.