Axl Rose 40 minutes before the Tokyo show Dec/2012

Angeles_

I read it was a Brazilian lounge in Tokyo... figures.

There's not much about the club, probably changed owners and changed its name since then. Maybe it was in house video that found its way into someone else's hands going through videos.

Edited by dalsh327

Yes, that's the one. I thought Axl looked very good, although bored. You have to see the video to really understand just how Goddam bored he must have been...

AxlTokyo5.jpg

AxlTokyo6-1.jpg

I think he looked very cool in these photos. That is a typical Axl pose in the second screenshot :axl:

I remember this video. I don´t think he looks bored, imo it looked more like he didn´t feel very confortable being recorded.

That second picture looks like typical Axl, but the problem is he's really fat so it just looks sad. Not trying to rag on the guy, its just true. I'd say the same thing if it was Slash, Izzy, Duff, etc.

"Really fat"? Dude you need to switch off the autopilot. He's just a little pudgy.

• Like 2

That second picture above is exactly what I'd expect Axl at age 50 to look like! Very cool pic. Or screenshot.

His face is just bloated from the alcohol over the years. Look at Duff in the early 90's, that happens. The second picture his cheeks are sucked in so it takes away that bloated look and you see a more natural looking Axl.

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1

That second picture above is exactly what I'd expect Axl at age 50 to look like! Very cool pic. Or screenshot.

His face is just bloated from the alcohol over the years. Look at Duff in the early 90's, that happens. The second picture his cheeks are sucked in so it takes away that bloated look and you see a more natural looking Axl.

He said he gave alcohol up for 10 years.

He gets around with a cane so he's not running around the way he used to, and of course no one's answering why he needs a cane. Big secret I guess.

He gets around with a cane so he's not running around the way he used to, and of course no one's answering why he needs a cane. Big secret I guess.

He started using the cane immediately after he fell his drunk ass off the table he was dancing on. Didn't think there was any big mystery about it. :shrugs:

Yea his face was still skinny when he gave up alcohol. Then he started again in 05-06 and probably got heavy into drinking as he was finalizing the album and preparing the tour. If he gave up alcohol again I think his face would look similar to that second pic of him smoking.

He seems to be forced into these things by Beta, they are probably friends of hers :) I think it is fascinating to see what has become of Guns N Roses and how Axl has handed the band over to this woman and her family. It is really eccentric behavior, I'm surprised that more magazines or TV programmes haven't made a documentary about it, or more comments haven't been made about her in the media.

He seems to be forced into these things by Beta, they are probably friends of hers :) I think it is fascinating to see what has become of Guns N Roses and how Axl has handed the band over to this woman and her family. It is really eccentric behavior, I'm surprised that more magazines or TV programmes haven't made a documentary about it, or more comments haven't been made about her in the media.

let me get this straight, Beta is forcing him into the following "eccentric" behavior:

go out to night clubs

hang out with women

drink

smoke

play rock concerts

You're right, what an evil, manipulative woman. How is it that the media has not given more attention to such a travesty

• Like 2

let me get this straight, Beta is forcing him into the following "eccentric" behavior:

go out to night clubs

hang out with women

drink

smoke

play rock concerts

You're right, what an evil, manipulative woman. How is it that the media has not given more attention to such a travesty

Definitely evil, she seems to 'force' him into everything. How silly of us not to see that when we look at this video, him at a nightclub relaxing before a concert that she must have 'forced' him into. I'm sure she forces him to drink alcohol, to put on weight, to sleep during the day & party all night, to have his photo taken with fans, to sign autographs and even worse - she probably was the person behind forcing Axl to take over the rights to the name of GNR. Why didn't we see this before? sherlock.gif

Maybe she even forced him to have the corn rows done, hell why not blame her for the split with Stephanie?

Mr Dude I think we're onto something here, getta hold of the media straight away. The world needs to know of this revelation siraddam has uncovered. reading-newspaper.gif

• 2 weeks later...

wonder how he ended up there. It looked.. er.. small.. there's places like that all over the world. I guess if you're a star, they're better to visit. I'm surprized he put up with all the photo's taking. Noticed Beta was there..

Why has this been removed and by whom? It doesn't seem to be the original people who filmed it as they put in on youtube to share so who is this person/company removing it and why?

who shot the footage? How is it taken down due to copyright issues? I just assumed it was filmed by a fan or something? No longer available due to a copyright claim by UziSuicidal LLC? Axl in a club hanging out is copyrighted? haha

Edited by Bono