Axl Rose 40 minutes before the Tokyo show Dec/2012

Angeles_

Here is the proof guys, Axl smokes

It's a cigar. We've been through this before, you don't inhale it down to your lung.

He seems like a whole different person on and off stage. When he is on stage he is kicking ass, running around, screaming, smiling, laughing, joking. When he is off stage he is super calm, like a vulnerable little puppy. If it's only 40 mins before he's on stage, maybe he's head is elsewhere and he's getting in the "zone". It's weird seeing that side of Axl as I'm used to the "on-stage Axl". He seems to be super nice with the fans though.

Yes, in most restaurants and certainly bars, you can still smoke indoors in Japan.

And Axl has been smoking cigars backstage as far back as the 2002 tour. Hardly a surprise.

I'm surprised at this, I always imagine Japan to be an uber health conscious place. I'm in the UK, we have had a smoking ban for about 4-5 years now.

Beta seems to get a lot of shit from many fans, but what exactly has she done that's so incredibly bad? I mean, Axl is 50+ years old and surely he is capable of making decisions himself. You think he would have Beta as a manager if it wasn't the best for him and what he wanted for his(!) band?

From what I can see, she seems to be super friendly with fans as well. I've heard people has been waiting for Axl to show up after gigs, and Beta has personally gone to Axl and told him where they are waiting so he could go and meet them.

Maybe she's not the best manager in the world, but I think she's getting a lot more shit from "fans" than she deserves.

Edited by Jeez

Beta seems to get a lot of shit from many fans, but what exactly has she done that's so incredibly bad? I mean, Axl is 50+ years old and surely he is capable of making decisions himself. You think he would have Beta as a manager if it wasn't the best for him and what he wanted for his(!) band?

From what I can see, she seems to be super friendly with fans as well. I've heard people has been waiting for Axl to show up after gigs, and Beta has personally gone to Axl and told him where they are waiting so he could go and meet them.

Maybe she's not the best manager in the world, but I think she's getting a lot more shit from "fans" than she deserves.

I would say most of the shit is coming from the douchebag posters and not the fans.Imagine that.

Edited by cbgnr

I would say most of the shit is coming from the douchebag posters and not the fans.Imagine that.

no-no-its-not-true-thats-29495-131042677

Holy shit, what an awful glimpse into a miserable life that was. Ugh! He just looks so thoroughly fucking MISERABLE. What a sour puss. And who can blame him? He's in some isolated weird club in Japan full of Brazilians or some other South Americans. And all these weirdos and creeps are fawning all over him, and there are NO hot girls. And the club is tacky and ugly and playing shitty music and it's fucking empty. Beta hovering over his shoulder the whole time. Some poor Japanese woman (translator?) sitting next to him with a stone blank stare on her face while he sits there and SCOWLS. Jesus.

And if this was indeed 40 minutes before he was supposed to hit the stage, no wonder the show started 2 hours late and I missed my train. Roppongi is nowhere near the venue!!

He looks drugged up...and it's obvious mommy brought him/made him go there.

I'd take the '40 minutes before the show' very loosely. I would think there is a lot for him to do that he'd have to do a before a show to get ready (make up, vocal warm up, bling up), never mind travelling there.

I wouldn't say bored, but more of a language barrier issue probably and the loudness of the club-they look like they were hanging around him for a while also. He was fuckin class when he met us.

Edited by Axl_morris

Sertanejo Universitário... God, NO!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i just notice it

OMG there were many girls in club didnt care about Axl . If were Sertanejo brazilian Star there they were screaming as crazy. Time has changed

The young girls in that video looked like victims of a sex slave trade .

Guest NGOG

He looks well in that video. And, I think the irritance is only natural considering the video taker made no effort whatsoever to engage Axl, he just videoed his interactions with everybody else. You can see Axl and his company giving the guy disapproving looks towards the end of the video.