-Porto Alegre: FIERGS Parking Lot

Information exclusively disclosed by Axl Rose - Fan Club

capacity of these venues:

-40k or 18k

-67k or 35k

=200k tickets approximately

Good Luck GNR.

Edited by Silent Jay

The venues info were posted on ARFC by an admin with contacts on T4F. Earlier, a brazilian Newspaper also revealed the info and it just aired on TV.

The ARFC admin is the same guy who have been giving me the info, which I even disclosed here a couple of weeks ago. 4 days ago I even told the brazilian guys about it here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=3421119

Edited by ManetsBR

The venues info were posted on ARFC by an admin with contacts on T4F. Earlier, a brazilian Newspaper also revealed the info and it just aired on TV.

The ARFC admin is the same guy who have been giving me the info, which I even disclosed here a couple of weeks ago. 4 days ago I even told the brazilian guys about it here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=3421119

ok thanks

I know a few people

the shows will happen

even agreeing with the majority (why doing another tour with no "news" or new material?), it's nice to see the band live. But just one thing: LOTS of bands is comming to Brazil this year and all the tickets to see these shows are WAY to expensive this year, and we will have the Rock In Rio again, and most of the bands will be doing extra shows in São Paulo. IF (and it´s just my opinion) they do that with GNR, maybe we won´t see "crowded places" this time

I know a few people

the shows will happen

even agreeing with the majority (why doing another tour with no "news" or new material?), it's nice to see the band live. But just one thing: LOTS of bands is comming to Brazil this year and all the tickets to see these shows are WAY to expensive this year, and we will have the Rock In Rio again, and most of the bands will be doing extra shows in São Paulo. IF (and it´s just my opinion) they do that with GNR, maybe we won´t see "crowded places" this time

That's why I think the should either go to smaller venues and do something a la UCAP tour, even if they play two nights in the same city in case it sells well or go the Monsters of Rock or SWU festivals.

Guest Gunns

someone photoshop the band members all sitting on a merry go round with big smiles on their faces, and then in the background, photoshop in Brazil, America, etc

Edited by Gunns