Would you want GNR to perform on a high profile award show if Axl were to lip sync?

Two things got me thinking about this question.

One, it seems like many people did not want GNR to perform at the Billboard Music Awards last night because of Axl's voice.

Two, it was pointed out last night on stage by Kid Rock that some performers lip synced (didn't say who or when).

So if GNR were to make an appearance at the Grammys or American Music Awards or MTV Music Awards or something like that, and if Axl told everybody up front that he would be lip syncing to AFD or CD, would you be okay with it and would you enjoy the performance?

No.

On the other hand it might be worth it if Sasha Volkova came onstage in a barely there bikini while Axl performed Out Ta Get Me and she dropkicked a baby into the audience.

That would be memorable.

Hell no. There is nothing more pathetic.

After VMA 2002, Rio 2011 and Bridge School 2012. Can you fall any lower than that?

Yes, you could. By going out to perform "live", and not actually performing live.

Only if he brought it with a killer, choreographed dance routine.

This was funny, though. Ha!

Lip Sync? No I would much rather him struggle to sing then pretend to sing.

That is a LIVE show, it aint studio and should never be studio, having a great day? You sound great, having an off day? You don't, I would rather have someone sing for real then fake it

That is a LIVE show, it aint studio and should never be studio, having a great day? You sound great, having an off day? You don't, I would rather have someone sing for real then fake it

Yuppity!

29061928.jpg