Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

If you were to pick te next song to be released, would you prefer studio version of silkworms or the general?

Obviously "The General" because of how much we know but don't know about it.. but really anything new, even more remixes, would be received with much interest..

Is there a full version? Can someone PM me now!! Also, there are lots of songs off of the Chinese Democracy era out there...just a matter of time before band members give up and release them...it's going to happen.

nope...your pm's are off..lulz, not that i have it or anything..i dont.

guys, seriously, stop posting "PM me please" in the thread. :lol: Use a little tact. We're not going to scold anyone for trading stuff privately, it goes without saying people are going to do it, but when you start openly requesting them it puts us in a position where we have to delete the posts. so please just use some common sense, PM people who are discussing it maybe, since they obviously found it somewhere. i'm not trying to be a dick, it's just getting a bit much. thanks.

guys, seriously, stop posting "PM me please" in the thread. :lol: Use a little tact. We're not going to scold anyone for trading stuff privately, it goes without saying people are going to do it, but when you start openly requesting them it puts us in a position where we have to delete the posts. so please just use some common sense, PM people who are discussing it maybe, since they obviously found it somewhere. i'm not trying to be a dick, it's just getting a bit much. thanks.

PM me please ;)

The vocals (what little there are) are decent, the rest is meh.

I can't believe people even want to listen to this. The clip we had before was more than enough.

It's the first time I've listened to new material from the band (in any incarnation) and pretty much immediately had no desire to re-listen to it. :lol: I played IRS hundreds of times. I played this once on YouTube and didn't even feel compelled to download it.

Still cooling hearing new vocals from Axl, but...we'd already heard that part when the snippet leaked ages ago, so whatever.

Yeah guys, there are more tactful ways to request a PM if i remember from the 06 leaks.

Cooling?

Phone typo. You probably could have guessed that, though.

Yeah guys, there are more tactful ways to request a PM if i remember from the 06 leaks.

:lol:

Fuck you guys, I'm going home.

hearing TWAT for the first time during the '06 leaks is one of my fond memories of MyGNR...