Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

Can someone send me an illegally obtained copy of an unreleased Guns N' Roses song via the personal messaging system? Thanks.

Trust me, there's nothing to write home about. There's no verse, or chorus. It's just "Blood in the Water," played over and over again with a Prostitute-like solo. It wouldn't shock me if the people who said it was a remix were right.

There are some background vocal's though, that do seem new. All in all though, it's nothing to get all hyped over.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

ive never seen that before? what is that?

It was floating around the internet 3ish years ago. Not sure of the origins. I had it saved on my laptop, which I'm glad because I Googled it and came up with nothing. After I listened to the leak, I remembered I had this image and had to wait all day to come home and upload.

ive never seen that before? what is that?

It was floating around the internet 3ish years ago. Not sure of the origins. I had it saved on my laptop, which I'm glad because I Googled it and came up with nothing. After I listened to the leak, I remembered I had this image and had to wait all day to come home and upload.

Pretty sure that photo is a hoax. I mean, only someone trying to pull a hoax would position the field of view so at to highlight perfectly the fake ass disclaimer at the top, while missing the entire track listing. How... Convenient.

I always find it amazing how many call themselves 'fans' and then when something appears...and its not to their liking...they cant just 'meh' it off..but they have to actually attack it...for those being the most vocal...Id LOVE to see you produce something even 1/10th as good, as a musician myself, theres quite a few layers to this track, although lyrically lacking beyond words, theres still quite a bit of depth to such a 'song' of so little substance.

Just be happy theres music appearing. Obviously theres no album at this point, so just enjoy it for what it is, a leak.

I always find it amazing how many call themselves 'fans' and then when something appears...and its not to their liking...they cant just 'meh' it off..but they have to actually attack it...for those being the most vocal...Id LOVE to see you produce something even 1/10th as good, as a musician myself, theres quite a few layers to this track, although lyrically lacking beyond words, theres still quite a bit of depth to such a 'song' of so little substance.

Just be happy theres music appearing. Obviously theres no album at this point, so just enjoy it for what it is, a leak.

Considering the only new part of the song is the vocals, and the only vocals in the song are a repeating phrase, we have the right to call it shit. That being said, I like it.