Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

Sometimes I feel like this song is on top of me, breaking me down with it's endless monotony. Only, not sometimes. I listened to it once and not going to listen to it again. But during those 4 minutes and 3 seconds it was really monotonus. I can live without these remixes is all I can say. New music with more then one line of lyrics, please.

Google is your friend. Just type Guns n roses and then the song name and throw vimeo at the end and the top link should be it.

This.

It's easy to find what you're looking for on the internet through Google. No need to continuously ask for PMs here.

Me personally... I'm not all that excited over any of this. This BitW track or whatever else might leak by the end of the week.

eh.

And I love C.D. I'm just not a huge fan of remixes.

That's how I feel. I absolutely love Chinese but a "song" that's one Axl line repeated over and over with a bunch of instrumentation from another GN'R song does nothing for me.

Personally, I'm still hoping to track down a high quality mp3 or FLAC (or WAV or AIFF - any lossless format) for download in order to see if Axl's lead vocals can be cleanly isolated in the Audacity music program. If they're panned dead center, it's possible.

Edited by ClaudeF

For a remix, I like it. Not something you would expect from GnR and definitely not something I would want a whole album of but I could see it being a track on the next album. The vocals are repetitive but the way the solo's and music was arranged is good. Much better than Better Gone which I hated.

I just listened to this and it sounds like a dance remix. When did Guns n' Roses become techno and sound like something you would hear at a disco?

Very disappointed in this if it turns out to be real.

Most dangerous band in the world has gone synthesizer/techno :nervous:

Not quite sure what you mean by "real".

It's a remix made by Brain so it's not going to be a bit more experimental and not the usual hard rock or ballad you expect from Guns.

It should be a 2:30min remix. Gets way too repetitive. But it would work as a cool intro for the shows instead of the Dexter theme or whatever they've been using recently.

That is a pretty good idea on what to do with it.