Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

My guess is that it's a remix using Prostitute and another song we haven't heard which contains the "Blood in the Water" lyric.

Maybe this isn't the final full remix, but rather a demo which was added onto with other vocals (guest vocals?) later. Otherwise, I agree it doesn't really go anywhere.

Fake as fuck. I believe it's the real vocal snippit though and it sounds early 2000's. Like Madagascar, this isn't a recent vocal. This is very 2002 Axl nasel voice.

The music is fake and laughable. Why would they remix with very little guitar and loop a vocal? Makes no sense.

I doubt that GNR care about anybody foiling non-existent plans to release a remix CD. At the end of the day were there any reprecussions for the very public way people were sharing Better Gone? Whatever big guns Axl may have are still a long way away from our dirty paws.

I think there is going to be a serious case of P.M.S. when you feel the wrath of what is coming. Seriously I have heard it. You ain't missing much if you have already heard the snippet from before.

pms ? thats funny cuz i thought maybe the reason theres blood in the water was cuz the Prostitute was Menstruated

I heard that 'Uzi Suicidal' copyright isn't related to GNR management but belongs to a Warchild contingent purporting to be GNR reps.