June 6th, 2013 - Brooklyn, NY: Brooklyn Bowl

I don't think I would call him fat, but Axl definitely has a gut on him. That was pretty evident last night.

I found that the average weight of US males between 50 and 60 years is 92 kg. Axl doesn't weigh that much. As for having a gut, most males at that age do.

lol

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I would call him fat, but Axl definitely has a gut on him. That was pretty evident last night.

I found that the average weight of US males between 50 and 60 years is 92 kg. Axl doesn't weigh that much. As for having a gut, most males at that age do.

lol

What's funny?

Magisme you said he sang "carried the cross of genocide" but at 4.23 it certainly sounds like "homicide" to me. So he didn't get it wrong after all, maybe it was someone in the crowd you heard sing it wrong. :laugh:

Try 1:33, you cupcake fuck.

Edited by magisme

Why are you even calling yourself a fan of this group. You don't like any of them, you don't like the price of the ticket, Axl's fat, Tommy's old (so will you be one day), you don't believe Axl was sick after eating something from a truck stop (I take it you haven't travelled much around the country/world) - have you gone to work with vomiting & diarreah & done a top job? Or are you just starting out in your first job so haven't had much life experience? Your ticket could have gone to those who were aching to be there but couldn't get a ticket. Go see The Wiggles, might be more your agegroup, price & source of entertainment.

You don't know anything about me. You have no idea how much of a fan I am. You can go fuck yourself with razor blades.

Why are you even calling yourself a fan of this group. You don't like any of them, you don't like the price of the ticket, Axl's fat, Tommy's old (so will you be one day), you don't believe Axl was sick after eating something from a truck stop (I take it you haven't travelled much around the country/world) - have you gone to work with vomiting & diarreah & done a top job? Or are you just starting out in your first job so haven't had much life experience? Your ticket could have gone to those who were aching to be there but couldn't get a ticket. Go see The Wiggles, might be more your agegroup, price & source of entertainment.

You don't know anything about me. You have no idea how much of a fan I am. You can go fuck yourself with razor blades.

Dear God, I can't stand Axl's defense force mantra against the "haters". Always the same excuses, always the same attacks. Great posts in this thread Magisme, as always.

Heh, if one's own statements regarding a band is any indication of one's level of fandom, then we all know quite a bit about how much of a fan you are ;)

Dear God, I can't stand Axl's defense force mantra against the "haters". Always the same excuses, always the same attacks. Great posts in this thread Magisme, as always.

Axl's dick sucker logic: Who doesn't kiss Axl's ass even when he sucks, doesn't like Axl and whatever he does/wants to do is "hater" :max: .

Edited by Black Roses

Magisme you said he sang "carried the cross of genocide" but at 4.23 it certainly sounds like "homicide" to me. So he didn't get it wrong after all, maybe it was someone in the crowd you heard sing it wrong. :laugh:

Try 1:33, you cupcake fuck.

Well someone's confused cos according to these lyrics he got it right

For the love of God and our human rights

And all these things are swept aside

By bloody hands time can't deny

And are washed away by your genocide

And history hides the lies of our civil wars

4.?? the 2nd time

My hands are tied

For all I've seen has changed my mind

But still the wars go on as the years go by

With no love of God or human rights

'Cause all these dreams are swept aside

By bloody hands of the hypnotized

Who carry the cross of homicide

And history bears the scars of our civil wars

He got it right as far as I can see.

That shows your level of maturity with that comment. :awesomeface:

It's great that this $150 show for the hardcore fan didn't just turn out to be a shorter, shittier version of the UCAP tour with the songs mixed up. Way to go Team Brazil. Great job at not running this fine band into the ground. I think I could fit about 5 people into my basement after the band sets up. Maybe I should contact them so they can show their appreciation for their top 5 fans. Free doughnuts for Axl if they accept.

You sound fat.

Don't whine to me because you won't be one of the 5. Me, my fat ass, and all 5 people that Axl now consists of are going to rock all night. Mickey Style. Well, until Axl gets "sick" anyway. :shrugs:

In fact, no skinny bitches allowed. "Suck on that!"

Edited by Damn_Smooth

u can pick these bugs up. obviously being in great shape boosts your immune system. I thought I had food poisoning and when I went to doctors they couldn't say and didn't know so well never know.

He sings "carry the cross of genocide," which is wrong.

That's what it sounds like to me. Might want to let this one go rock4eva.

Whoa no idea why that quotes wasted's post. I broke the board.

Edited by Dariablue

u can pick these bugs up. obviously being in great shape boosts your immune system. I thought I had food poisoning and when I went to doctors they couldn't say and didn't know so well never know.

He sings "carry the cross of genocide," which is wrong.

That's what it sounds like to me. Might want to let this one go rock4eva.

Whoa no idea why that quotes wasted's post. I broke the board.

Daria I hate this song now, I'm going to scratch it off my CD cd so I never have to hear it again. :laugh:

It's great that this $150 show for the hardcore fan didn't just turn out to be a shorter, shittier version of the UCAP tour with the songs mixed up. Way to go Team Brazil. Great job at not running this fine band into the ground. I think I could fit about 5 people into my basement after the band sets up. Maybe I should contact them so they can show their appreciation for their top 5 fans. Free doughnuts for Axl if they accept.

You sound fat.

Don't whine to me because you won't be one of the 5. Me, my fat ass, and all 5 people that Axl now consists of are going to rock all night. Mickey Style. Well, until Axl gets "sick" anyway. :shrugs:

Did I miss something? What happened to you? :lol:

You sound fat.

There is no change here. I can still argue on why Guns is still more relevant than Slash, even in their current pathetic state, until the end of time. I've never been one to deny Axl's obvious fascination with high calorie anything, and his dwindling amount of talent. :shrugs:

You sound fat.

There is no change here. I can still argue on why Guns is still more relevant than Slash, even in their current pathetic state, until the end of time. I've never been one to deny Axl's obvious fascination with high calorie anything, and his dwindling amount of talent. :shrugs:

I don't think I've seen you so harsh on Axl like this, then again I don't read every single post.

Guest cbgnr666

I wish Axl would stop eating and just drink turnip juice.Also thankyou magnisme for the review of the show it was absoulutely wonderful.Love this band.

Edited by cbgnr666

You sound fat.

I don't think I've seen you so harsh on Axl like this, then again I don't read every single post.

It's a general, and understandable, misconception that anyone that bashes Slash must be overly pro Axl. I just happen to believe in equal opportunity. Since neither of them are doing anything that I like at the moment, it's open season until they change. :shrugs:

I do fully believe that both of them could go back to amazing me with only a small amount of ambition, or I wouldn't be here, but if they aren't going to put any effort into anything other than maintaining status quo, they don't deserve any defense.

You guys all sound like a bunch of females

Don't you actually have to have spent time with a female to know what one sounds like? Mothers don't really count. :shrugs:
Of snap, what a burn. Lets get off mothers like I just got off if yours lol

Jk (sorta)