June 6th, 2013 - Brooklyn, NY: Brooklyn Bowl

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone ever figure out what Axl meant by "this isn't the gig we expected?"

My guess was that he wasn't told about the size of the venue.

What I thought he said was something along the lines of "this isn't the gig some of you were expecting if you've been watching YouTube videos", but admittedly I couldn't hear Axl too well at all.

What I thought he said was something along the lines of "this isn't the gig some of you were expecting if you've been watching YouTube videos", but admittedly I couldn't hear Axl too well at all.

This is gonna get to be like a game of telephone, but I'm pretty sure he said (not exact words), "This isn't the kind of show I expected when I showed up, but that's alright."

This is gonna get to be like a game of telephone, but I'm pretty sure he said (not exact words), "This isn't the kind of show I expected when I showed up, but that's alright."

Spot on, every post is gonna be a little farther from the truth until we get something like "I was getting rammed last night and now my ass is leaking" :lol:

I still don't get the truck stop revenge bit - they flew from Buffalo to Brooklyn, the woman behind us in line was on the same flight as the entire band.

Spot on, every post is gonna be a little farther from the truth until we get something like "I was getting rammed last night and now my ass is leaking" :lol:

Come to think of it, that IS what he said. We need a thread asking who rammed him.

Come to think of it, that IS what he said. We need a thread asking who rammed him.

Del James?

Okay, so here's the first of my Brooklyn pics. Let me preface these by saying these are not up to par with any of my other GN'R pics in terms of technical quality due to the poor lighting in the club - frankly it's a nightmare to shoot in this type of venue without my D-SLR. However I think they more than make up for that in the aesthetic category; they definitely capture the intimacy of this type of gig. Hope you guys like them all the same :)

9013235440_c110ec0434_z.jpg

9013234352_295f385e18_z.jpg

9013233006_f257c9bb86_z.jpg

9012046013_8d935c6c49_z.jpg

9013230390_00127612b1_z.jpg

9013229036_d4f650aeaf_z.jpg

9013228068_de5861120a_z.jpg

9013227426_9655ec1eed_z.jpg

9012040817_52a3451199_z.jpg

9013225408_f0fe79a80a_z.jpg

More tomorrow...

I love Dizzy's tshirt

Getting Anally Rammed doesn't give you the runs, it constipates you.. according to one of my Ex G/F's.