Is Guns N' Roses gonna debut new songs at Brooklyn Bowl?

ManetsBR

maybe axl will lose a hat for a song or two? new t-shirt, who knows. Having high hopes myself.

ah yes, the hat I'd like to see go for a few songs, including the jackets and sunglasses.

would be cool. Think you`re hoping too much though.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no new music from Axl, nor will there ever be.

I'm definitely going to stand outside the side door and listen, though. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that Axl is playing Brooklyn Bowl. That's one of my regular hangouts, an inconsequential little place where local bands and has-beens come to play.

you don't know someone to get you in for free or something? seriously, you're a gnr fan and they are coming to your regular hangout, and you won't be going? don't really get it I guess. I would be stoked to go.

There is no new music from Axl, nor will there ever be.

I'm definitely going to stand outside the side door and listen, though. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that Axl is playing Brooklyn Bowl. That's one of my regular hangouts, an inconsequential little place where local bands and has-beens come to play.

Has beens like Kanye West, MIA and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs? :lol:

It was even in a Rolling Stone list of the 20 best rock clubs in America. I call total bullshit on your post. ;)

I don't get all the hate for this venue. Maybe it's because I'm in the UK and bands playing small, hip venues has mostly been a cool thing to do.

Psst: It has nothing to do with the venue, it is just members who are going too far in finding things to criticise the band for.

I don't think anyone I denying its a cool club. Just that gnr should be bigger than clubs.

But sure okay this show is all about celebrating the fans

Even big bands enjoy the occasional club date. You are aware they have been playing some larger festivals and are headlining Govenor's Ball, right?

Who has said this gig is "about celebrating fans"? I believe this is a groghanism.

Who has said this gig is "about celebrating fans"? I believe this is a groghanism.

Uh huh. Sure it is.

Ah, so the band hasn't said anything like it, and hence the band can't be ridiculed for it.

No one said they did. Nice try. :rolleyes:

Uh huh. Sure it is.

Ah, so the band hasn't said anything like it, and hence the band can't be ridiculed for it.

No one said they did. Nice try. :rolleyes:

But who said this gig was about "celebrating fans"? Gunsguy only said it is for the fans, which all gigs are, I guess, while a gig meant to "celebrate fans" is something else entirely. You do understand that, right?

Uh huh. Sure it is.

Guys this is for the hard core fans, the fanclub fans, etc etc.

Lol. When Soul can't defend his argument, he just goes into insult mode or he makes stuff up. Don't worry about responding to him!

You could post something that he agreed with 100% and he'd still find something in there to argue about.

GnR playing a bar attached to a bowling alley is funny. The "must defend Axl at all costs and worship everything he does" crowd needs to relax and lighten up a little bit. If Slash was playing this place, you guys would have 38 topics about how humuliating his career had become.

My only complaint about this show is that they are raising the ticket prices so much.

Somebody posted they paid $42 to see GnR yesterday. The last show I went to we paid $90 a ticket for pretty mediocre seats. I could see if they were promoting a new album or had a bunch of special guests or something, but boosting ticket prices up to $150 is NOT fan friendly at all. And how the Nutters can somehow twist the higher ticket price thing into a positive.......wow. Is there anything Axl could do that you guys wouldn't worship and praise?

Another nice try but no.

You don't know the difference between a gig being for the fans (which all are) and a gig meant to celebrate the fans? Seriously? Which of the words confuse you?

Uh huh. Sure it is.

Guys this is for the hard core fans, the fanclub fans, etc etc.

Lol. When Soul can't defend his argument, he just goes into insult mode or he makes stuff up.

I don't have so much an argument as a question, and that question is: who have said this gig is about celebrating the fans? Because HisRoyalSweetness seem to make a big point out of this quote, even to the point of making a cupcake thread about it, and I really want to know where it originates from. Do you understand the difference between an argument and a question?

ticket $150 x 600 tix = is full price total of $90,000, now pay everyone else and Axl gets zero $ for being there. Nice try

Soul Monster, stop trying to play smart guy and just admit that he insinuated that this gig was a no profit show for the fans and quite a few posters jumped on board with that claim. THAT is something entirely different than any other show. You're embarrassing yourself. At some point you'll stfu.

Edited by Rustycage

ticket $150 x 600 tix = is full price total of $90,000, now pay everyone else and Axl gets zero $ for being there. Nice try

Soul Monster, stop trying to play smart guy and just admit that he insinuated that this gig was a no profit show for the fans and quite a few posters jumped on board with that claim. THAT is something entirely different than any other show. You're embarrassing yourself. At some point you'll stfu.

What has this got to do with the gig being "about celebrating fans"? Has HisRoyalSweetness just made up this expression himself, faking that it was said by anyone just to have something fresh to cupcake about?

I don't get all the hate for this venue. Maybe it's because I'm in the UK and bands playing small, hip venues has mostly been a cool thing to do.

Psst: It has nothing to do with the venue, it is just members who are going too far in finding things to criticise the band for.

Indeed.