Reunion Venue

sword&tulipz

My 100 acre mansion. When I becomes richer than both Axl and Slash. I will lure them there under the guise of saving endangered species then keep them hostage in a small room playing The Wiggles very loudly on loop until they cave and play an awesome and intimate acoustic set (no hats allowed). You will of course all be invited and flown expenses paid business class. I may even provide goody bags.

My 100 acre mansion. When I becomes richer than both Axl and Slash. I will lure them there under the guise of saving endangered species then keep them hostage in a small room playing The Wiggles very loudly on loop until they cave and play an awesome and intimate acoustic set (no hats allowed). You will of course all be invited and flown expenses paid business class. I may even provide goody bags.

Noe he's a gentleman.

Hahaha nice! What would be in the goody bags, dare I ask?!

I'm open to suggestions. Maybe I could persuade the band to empty their closets of old stage gear and memorabilia. The tighty whiteys are mine though!

Rock In Rio

I'm open to suggestions. Maybe I could persuade the band to empty their closets of old stage gear and memorabilia. The tighty whiteys are mine though!

Sounds good. How long until you become rich?

Rock In Rio

Sounds good. How long until you become rich?

Soon is the word.