Do you really want to see a Gn'R reunion in 2013/2014?

Nosaj Thing

Guns N' Roses The Reunion?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, because Axl's voice is awful and weak.

This is my main reason to NOT want a reunion. In 2010 a reunion would be awesome, but after the RNRHOF i completely lost my little faith in a reunion
In tghe last 2 years Axl started to loose his raspy voice finally (a few exceptions here and there, but overall he lost it)

No, because a reunion will only tarnish my fond memories of the original band.

This comes straight from my first vote

No, because Slash and Duff are doing great and don't need to reunite with Axl.

This is a valid reason too

They're doin' great on their own way, so they doesn't need Axl anymore

One more reason: i really wanted to hear the unreleased CD era songs, or even a new album with the current lineup, they deserved it to contribute at least one album from start to scratch (maybe without DJ lol). A reunion kills this opportunity and the reasons i listed above enough for me to NOT want a reunion anymore.

• Like 1

Why all this recent reunion topics???

Not in this lifetime, people ... did you forgot the HOF?

GN'R please, give us a new album quickly so this people can rest their imagination ... :xmasssanta:

This:

I don't care about Guns N' Roses or Axl or Slash or Duff. Fuck 'em all. I love Britney Spears!

Plenty of options to pick from. None though that I would select.

However if 'Yes, I'd love to see a reunion of Guns N' Roses as Axl has proved himself as a no-one without the classic line-up and has clearly made a 20 year mistake' was there I would pick that, but it's not and I don't agree with any other options so I can't participate in this poll.

I think im between not tarnishing and new album. The only reunion I have to go on is FNM. It was great for one show but then no album.

At this point it seems a bit unnatural. It would entertaining though and they deserve the cash to spend on playboy bunnies and thwy are bad motherfuckers so... high probability of trainwreck.

They should probably let it be.

Plenty of options to pick from. None though that I would select.

However if 'Yes, I'd love to see a reunion of Guns N' Roses as Axl has proved himself as a no-one without the classic line-up and has clearly made a 20 year mistake' was there I would pick that, but it's not and I don't agree with any other options so I can't participate in this poll.

Shit options.

I would vote "Yes, because the current band are doing fuck all else..." if it was there.

+1

I'd like to add that I'd only like a reunion tour and half a dozen new songs. Then everyone going back to their own projects.

Definate YES... rather have a real show with all the drama and dynamics and tension -that just pushes the experience over the top- than to see this greatly and obviously uninspired Axl and his kinda sorta ..well little bit haha really?? GNR hired guns continue beat the dead horse. Hey! they do put on a great show,,its a nice attempt at playing at being GNR just like Cd was a nice experiment at trying to produce something that required the right ingredients.

You can fool the foolish really easy by repeating a lie enough times...in this case of the new band being the real deal ...the only way it works is on a very superficial level. I dont give a shit if they are "professional" thats for meek and mild people to embrace and being meek and mild was never what the intention of GNR or its fans were in the first place.

Edited by rockerman

• 4 months later...

Yes, because everytime Axl needs to get oxigen or whatever Slash, Duff and Izzy could play songs from their solo albums... Anastasia anyone? :headbang:

I´m sick and tired of the Pink Panther and all the other BS these new guys play. After all if Axl wants nostalgia shows he better do it with the guys who wrote those old but amazing songs. And if they are in a mood for a new album please bring back Mike Clink to produce it