Axl is now at stage 7 in his career

sword&tulipz

Axls best shows were in 2012, set list wise. Longest shows reaching up to 3hrs 20 mins in london. Most shows 3 hours in length

Best over all voice 2010.

Physical shape and energy 2006, great passion in songs like IRS and long intro screams in jungle

2002 - less said the better.

Also axl 91' voice is way raspier, see indiana and riot show, than his more controlled 92' voice. Axl was at his peak in 92, see paris, oaklahoma and chicago.

my order would be 3-2-5-1-6-7-4

3. the use your illusions tour - nuff said

2. AFD - his claim to fame

5. seemed to gain a bit of momentum with the new band... i wasnt really excited when he first came back (#4) with a bunch of guys id never heard of but they grew on me in this period

1. wasnt sure where to rank this one, but right in the middle seems about right

6.saw them live and axl still sounded great... they put on a hell of a show !

7. still sounds awesome, shows are getting good reviews and im going to see them in about 3 weeks time :)

4. rated this period last cuz just like everyone else, i was a little dissapointed with the new band at first... they really grew on me in the following years... someone mentionned it above, but i didnt think buckethead really fit in and there was the whole lack of new material

speaking of new material, i noticed the OP skipped from 07 straight to 09... but CD was released in 08... pretty big period in axls career if you ask me and no one really touched on the year that this album finally dropped... love it or hate it, it had a pretty big impact on where hes at now

7. still sounds awesome, shows are getting good reviews and im going to see them in about 3 weeks time :)

:jerkoff:

in the last years, there's been plenty of awful performances and a mediocre album called c.d., but the worst is yet to come.

just wait and see Edited by Mao5

in the last years, there's been plenty of awful performances and a mediocre album called c.d., but the worst is yet to come.

just wait and see

thats exactly what i plan on doing