The RIR III fan incident

bacardimayne

From what I remember ( said back in the day) the fan was not forced to leave because he was dressed like Slash but because he had been trying to catch Axl´s attention throughout all the show to piss him off, he had been pointing at his Slash t-shirt, giving Axl the finger ... etc so, Axl had been ignoring the dude but he finally lost patience and well, you know the story.

From what I remember ( said back in the day) the fan was not forced to leave because he was dressed like Slash but because he had been trying to catch Axl´s attention throughout all the show to piss him off, he had been pointing at his Slash t-shirt, giving Axl the finger ... etc so, Axl had been ignoring the dude but he finally lost patience and well, you know the story.

It's So Easy was the second song though...

Getting so pissed off over a tshirt seems a little bit too much.

He's bitter and full of anger.

Great description of yourself bro!

No, I said Axl is bitter and full of anger, not me. Can't you read?

whoever says something that makes Axl look bad is full of anger and bitter, that's lolcano's logic :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: .

It's So Easy was the second song though...

LOL thanks for the correction. I watched that show ages ago and I don´t even remember the order of the songs. I just remember things I read here and there and sometimes they get mixed in my mind.

We do have the answer. A certain member of the crowd was goading Axl with an explicitly pro-Slash t-shirt and presumably a range of hand gestures. The aim of this was clearly to get a reaction out of Axl who has an undeniable history of being volatile. The heckler was successful.

It created probably the most snarly, real It's So Easy ever. So I thank the person for their efforts.

Any "bad assness" of the moment is wrecked by how horrible Axl looked at this period. When I show my friends this video, they often think I'm joking when I saw it's Axl.

Axl looks so much better nowadays...

We do have the answer. A certain member of the crowd was goading Axl with an explicitly pro-Slash t-shirt and presumably a range of hand gestures. The aim of this was clearly to get a reaction out of Axl who has an undeniable history of being volatile. The heckler was successful.

Sounds like me at the football :lol:

Any "bad assness" of the moment is wrecked by how horrible Axl looked at this period. When I show my friends this video, they often think I'm joking when I saw it's Axl.

Just out of curiosity, what would you have preferred he looked like? Like in the 90's? To me Axl in that time period sure looks a bit heavier then his former self, but by no means fat (like nowadays). But horrible? If you saw a guy on the street who looked like that, you would think he looks horrible? Because I would bet that if you ask any doctor or professional of human body, they would most likely say that Axl's weight was easily in the the limits of healthy/"normal" for someone his height. Therefor if you think that a person with a healthy weight looks "horrible", then I really think you got some serious body image issues.