I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

It’s so easy to point fingers.

It’s so easy to find lunatic answers to questions that maybe even those involved may not know how to give a proper reply because it’s simple not so easy.

Axl has spoke many times about how hard it was to accomplish Chinese Democracy and about all the many many issues that made it take so long to be released.

Not even God knows why there’s no new music around. Maybe it’s because of the same issues that delayed CD. Maybe it’s just because it’s not the right time yet. Or could it be because of one million different reasons. We don’t know. So, nevermind.

So many bands take forever to release a new album. We got our new album. It’s been only 5 years since its release. I still enjoy it as I enjoyed back in the day because it’s so good. Of course I wanna see videos for it, I wanna see the proper booklet, I wanna see the remixes, the same way I dream of hearing the re recorded appetite from 1999 and yes I want new music just like everybody else. BUT there’s no reason to demand something like this. Art is not Wallmart. You can’t ask for new music the same way you ask for Diet coke at the market when they’re out of it. Doesn’t matter the reasons why there’s no new record around, we need to respect and there’s no reason to put pressure on the band or on their crew. When it’s time, it’s time. Meanwhile, enjoy what we have or go away.

People who complain about shows being exactly the same are probably the same people who are everyday on the internet, with nothing to do. Ok, the shows might be quite similar but to those who go to the shows, it’s a unique experience. If I could I would go to 50 shows (and even though the setlist would be more or less the same), I would enjoy every second of every gig. But this is just me. Of course I would love to see more Chinese Democracy songs being played live but this is not my band. This is up to Axl and the boys to play wherever they want/like. If you’re not happy, don’t stick around. But it’s not fair to complain and bitch to them. Am I tired of the paintings of a specific artist? I won’t complain, I just leave. So you have a choice. Stay or leave.

We all know Beta has done more for this band that most people around, ever. It’s so low and ridiculous to say that she and the Lebeis can’t do their job. First: we have no idea about the issues they face in Guns (we can only imagine the terror if you think about all the issues that delayed CD). Second: who the hell do you (you all that criticize) think you are to judge someone? It’s soooo easy to judge other people. We, humans, tend to do it. It’s so easy to judge everyone out there. But from 100 people you judge everyday, do you think you’re right as regards at least how many? 1, 2, maybe? It’s so easy to judge when you’re not inside the scene, when you’re no the target. Third: Many people hate Beta, Fernando and Vanessa because they wanted to be in their shoes – this is what I call envy.

We should be thankful Axl has people around him who really cares about him, which is something SO rare inside this business – and out of this business as well.

Thank you Axl for this amazing record! And thanks to Beta, Fernando, Del and everybody else who make this band alive !! Which isn’t a easy thing to do.

GNRLIFE!

Oh please! Read up on what a normal manager does and how a normal band functions. How can you even think that way when the band's manager is having such a horribly condescending attitude towards the fanbase? In what universe is that acceptable? As far as I'm concerned there's a LOT of very fair criticism to be had on Axl, Guns n' Roses and their terrible excuse for a management team. So by all means let's voice it. People need to stop treating Axl like some special needs kid. Oh poor Axl and it's all so hard for him and we should be so thankful. Please! All the excuse are rubbish. It's pretty normal to me to have the same expectations of GnR as you'd have of any other functioning band.

Excuse me but Guns was never your regular normal band. NEVER! One of the things that made me love this band so much is that it's so different from the rest. It's not about treating Axl as a kid. The band releases or plays whatever they want at their time on their reasons and terms. No fan of any band out there has the right to demand. It's not fair. People complain about the management without knowing if 1% of the real reasons of fucked up situations are or aren't because of poor management. But one thing we can clearly see is that this same management people complain about is the same management that brings the band on tour. For years n' years we didn't have tours. Now we complain about the tour. For years n' years we complained about no record. Now we have a record n' we complain we don't have another. If the shows change n' they play 3 new songs every gig plus more CD songs n' a new record is released until the end of the year, you know what's gonna happen? People like you WILL FIND something new to complain about. I bet my ass there'll always be a retard out there complaining doesn't matter what happens. When Axl dies there'll be at least one carzy maniac saying that it's due management's fault because they couldn't handle their business with the man up there! For Christ's sake, leave 'em alone. Let it be. Or... live and let die. It's up to you.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please spgunner... if that SP means São Paulo, don't tell anyone. Please.

Hey pal I'm not much of a regular fan as regards writting here as I was in other foruns (I got so tired of people like you n' I have so much to do on daily basis in real life - which is something many people here have no idea about) but when you were 2 years old I was watching GN'R live so... focus on the subject.

For Christ's sake, leave 'em alone.

:lol:

You remind me of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Let it be. Or... live and let die. It's up to you.

I pick the other option. The one where I keep telling the truth and pointing out the obvious..

Don't forget the stupid need of using "let it be" and "live and let die" in the same sentence.

GNRLIFE SON!!! :rofl-lol:

Please spgunner... if that SP means São Paulo, don't tell anyone. Please.

Hey pal I'm not much of a regular fan as regards writting here as I was in other foruns (I got so tired of people like you n' I have so much to do on daily basis in real life - which is something many people here have no idea about) but when you were 2 years old I was watching GN'R live so... focus on the subject.
LOL, considering I was 2 years old in 1993, you're probably right. Don't know why that would make you a bigger fan than I am but... Congratulations, buddy! :lol:

For Christ's sake, leave 'em alone.

:lol:

You remind me of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Let it be. Or... live and let die. It's up to you.

I pick the other option. The one where I keep telling the truth and pointing out the obvious..

Don't forget the stupid need of using "let it be" and "live and let die" in the same sentence.

GNRLIFE SON!!! :rofl-lol:

Some people need redundancy. Maybe if we repeat it over n' over again something gets inside their - yours? - brain.

Yep the mistyped GNR4LIFE without the 4 was fun I give ya that.

This is what happens when you can't argue anymore. Attacks and hatred towards the one who's right. Thanks!

Argue? What's to argue? Why don't you do everyone a favor and go hang out with the cool 99%, then? If you were really going to GnR concerts in 1992, 1993, when I was 2 years old, like you said, you've seen what GnR can be. Hell, if you saw 'em in 2010 you saw what Axl could be. I find it funny when grown men have their heads stuck inside Axl's ass, it's just funny.

And in the end of the day Beta was right, Complains, complains, complains.

This thread needs more of the greatest SCOM cover ever done. BTW, I'm sure ManetsBR is acquainted with these guys.

The singer is better than Myles Kennedy and has more presence on stage.

This thread needs more of the greatest SCOM cover ever done. BTW, I'm sure ManetsBR is acquainted with these guys.

Sounds better than Ashba and the singer sounds better than Axl who lost his voice and sounds incredibly awful and weak nowadays.

Sounds better than Ashba and the singer sounds better than Axl who lost his voice and sounds incredibly awful and weak nowadays.

Those who believe in the shit you just said should stick with the old material n' get out of here. I was a huge Skid Row fan back in the day. For me, there's no Skid Row without Bach so I have no idea what happens with Skid Row now. I don't go to the forums, I don't complain, I don't bitch I just don't listen to the new stuff. When Snakepit's first album was out I heard, I went to the gig. I didn't like the singer. I was out. I hate VR. I don't like the songs, I don't like the singer, nothing. I just gave up on Slash because I don't like what he does since he was out of Guns. So that's why I don't get you guys.